(っ・ω・)っ
Handmade Toku Charms! (Update= Now including MLPony Charms!)

NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS!! Requests can be brought to kuraberry.etsy.com for purchase Here!

So.. Hi! :33 Would any of you be interested in buying toku charms?

GENERAL INFO
I've made a few charms to sell. Please check the bottom for a picture and for prices. My charms can also be made to order, so check the bottom for request information. I can try to make just about any design you'd like! Even figure-charms and etc! (Or request something other than charms such as a bigger pendant, earrings, different size, etc.) Please realize that because these charms are hand made, colour and exact design may vary slightly from these pictures.

Please PM me, post here, or email me at ichigokura@gmail.com if you are interested! If interested in more than one I can make you a deal and/ or offer free shipping! :3

NEWEST DESIGNS Commissioned by various members
il_570xN.270824588.jpg

DSC_0119.png

il_570xN.269609508.jpg

TOKU CHARMS UNDER THE CUT[hide]
These charms may range in diameter; but are about the size of a penny or dime. You may request them to be larger. Right now I am featuring Shinkenger, but do not hesitate to ask if you would like another type of request such as Gokaiger, Kiva, etc. designs or another ranger colour. Or belt designs like the new one above! They are painted, glazed, and fired.

For any of these or the other Shinkenger Rangers, prices are as follows:
Doublesided: $5 for no clasp/ $5.50 for small clasp/ $6 for large clasp
Singlesided: $4 for no clasp/ $4.50 for small clasp/ $5 for large clasp

(See bottom for clasp and shipping info)

ShinkenRedsma.png

ShinkenRed Back and Front Displayed!
ShinkenPinksma.png

ShinkenPink Front and Back Displayed!
ShinkenBluesma.png

ShinkenBlue Front and Back Displayed!
NEWEST BELT DESIGN Commissioned for Undrave: Price is the same as the Shinkenger charms.
DenOswordsmall.png
swordform.jpg

Please post or PM if you would like to request something similar!

All Ranger Colours Available (I am only showing these as previews for now to save space, at the current time.)[/hide]OTHER CHARMS UNDER THE CUT[hide]
These can be requested! The My Little Pony Charms be going for $13 a piece as they take about 4 hours to make since they are very delicately painted on both sides with detail, glazed, and fired (one of the sides has the pony's sign, and the other side has their mane colours.) They are about the diameter of a penny. :3 You may request them to be larger.
MLPcharm2.png

MLP3small.png
MLP1small.png

MLP2small.png

The cupcakes are super cheap! $2 per charm with small clasp! ($5 for earrings! Makes a great gift)
DSC_0115small.png
DSC_0106small.png

DSC_0137-1.png
[/hide]REQUESTS[hide]
REQUESTS
If you see that the charm is unavailable, or would like to request a charm made, please PM me. Some of these can be made to order; but please be patient and allow an extra 1-3 days for me to make them as per your request. Also, please specify what design you would like to have if you are requesting single-sided.[/hide]
PRICING FOR REQUESTS IS (ON AVERAGE) AS FOLLOWS (but may vary based on complexity of the design)
Doublesided:
Metal Ring Attachment Only= $6/ Small Clasp= $6.50/ Large Clasp= $7
Singlesided:
Metal Ring Attachment Only= $4/ Small Clasp= $4.50/ Large Clasp= $5

(Deals are available for multiple requests ($1-5 off/ free shipping/ etc.) With the metal ring attachment you can slip it on a cord like a pendant. These prices don't include shipping.)

REQUEST STATUS:
Requests Temporarily Closed Until the 20th please PM me for more info. (Busy week for me, my apologies!) I am also experimenting with designs being drawn on shrinkable plastic.

REQUESTS LIST:
1. Rai Ryuzaki- HJU (AWAITING PAYMENT)
2. Tiger- HJU (AWAITING PAYMENT + Adding more to request)
3. CPilko (AWAITING PAYMENT)

WAITING LIST:

COMPLETED AND RECEIVED:
1. Undrave- HJU
2. Fuunokami Oka- HJU
3. pr_legends2005 (SHIPPED)
3. Metalsymphony (SENT AND RECIEVED)
4. Adam/Dylan- IRL
5. Diend (SHIPPED)

SHIPPING & OTHER FAQs (Clasps, Payment, Etc.)[hide]
CLASPS:
DSC_00692.png

Above is a reference picture of the clasps. The larger clasp is priced higher not only because it is larger, but because it is a much higher quality lobster-clasp than the smaller one. Please also note that the large clasp is more of a gunmetal colour, and the small clasp is a bright silver.
If you need a bit more of an idea of them compared to the charms, the first picture I posted features 1 big clasp with the rest being small clasps.

SHIPPING
I can mail your items in a sturdy but light CD mailer to save on shipping to ensure that your charm gets to you safely, and I can also mail with a regular envelope to you if you would like to save on shipping. I live in Canada (Toronto) and will be sending mail with Canada Post. Registered mail starts at $8 + the cost of shipping if you would like a tracking number, but standard shipping without tracking is below:

To Canada: $1.30-$2
To US: $2.10-2.50
To International with Lettermail/Regular Envelope: $4+ or more depending on location and size of order.

PAYMENT
Payment will be accepted through Paypal in Canadian Dollars once an item is ready to be shipped to your address.[/hide]
THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

Last edited:
Super Kamen Sentai Rider
So.. Hi! :33 Would any of you be interested in buying toku charms?

I've been thinking of making some polymer tokusatsu charms, sort of like you see on etsy of other videogame characters. Example:
[hide]il_570xN.229783787.jpg
or full body
il_570xN.229819081.jpg[/hide]
But with Kamen Rider/ Sentai helmets or characters. (Something small you can carry with you with your keys and etc to show off your love of toku :3) However.. I wouldn't know what sort of things would be in demand, so here's where you come in.

I'd like to ask what sort of charms you would like to see so I can try my hand at making them, post them here, and seeing if there's an audience for them. Any suggestions would be great. So far I've had two for Gokaired so I'm going to try my hand at that this weekend. I'm thinking about selling them for around $10-15 depending on the difficulty of the design. Once I have enough of a gallery, I'm thinking of shipping on a made to order basis. I've never sold on Etsy before and I was just wondering if there would be a market for this sort of things, so I appreciate any suggestions. (Or I guess I can sell them directly here too hehe :3)

Here are a couple dragon quest and happy-onigiri ones I've done over the past two days:
[hide]
DSC_0954.png

DSC_0941.png
DSC_0937.png

DSC_0960.png

More blue slime and happy onigiri will be available for purchase soon, but I wanted to build up a toku gallery first.
[/hide]

Thanks for the help!! Hopefully this thread will be converted into a mini-shop soon! :anime:

I'm not sure about Sentai or Rider stuff, but people would flip over your Link and 10th Doctor charms (as I am) and would like to buy them (like I am). You ever use paypal? Cause ebay runs on it, basically lol And whenever you find a good price for the Tennant charm, I'll buy. Also, I'd suggest you look on the net and see what others are charging for stuff, and weight that along with what materials you had to get (if you had to buy them en masse :p) and labor. I would pay a good 5-10 for David :thumbs:

Deneb Candy Hoarder
Dude. Phillip/Ankh/Kivat would make me go bananas. Also Belial. Oh man. I might be totally into these, I really love your little Dragonquest bracelets, those are happening man. Oh also Momotaros. XD

(っ・ω・)っ
would be interested but isn't Canada Post on strike?

They are, yes! That's why I am going to work on some new designs until they finally resolve the strike. I'm taking suggestions for that reason hehe <3

Philip is really popular and cute so it'd be cool to make one! And yeah I was totally thinking Kivat!! But you just gave me a great idea to do like a Chibi Imagin set! How cute would that be?! Haha!

And yeah, I'll be sure to update here with more than just toku charms if people are into it! :3

Like a Tiger boss
Ohh so you are going through with this after all. You know im game and i got a whole freakin list. I think bracelets and necklaces and charms for phones would be awesome. :3 Though are you in Canada yourself? How would shipping and such work? I live in the US and id be a happy little fan. :3 And a supportive one.

Deneb Candy Hoarder
Philip is really popular and cute so it'd be cool to make one! And yeah I was totally thinking Kivat!! But you just gave me a great idea to do like a Chibi Imagin set! How cute would that be?! Haha!

And yeah, I'll be sure to update here with more than just toku charms if people are into it! :3

Waiiiiii HOMG. I would like love love love love to buy a little charm bracelet with all of the Imagin on it. You just made me squeal. XD I can't wait to see what they turn out like! You've definitely got a future customer in me! :D

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
I think the chibi forms of the origamis and engines would be awesome