H20: Just Add Water - Talkback

I tried to watch this show, but I can only stand so many people with accents in one show. Nothing against Aussies. I actually like them, but when they all get together, they tend not to make sense.
 
Oh great you then are like Cleo although my fave's on Emma. (there's a reason, keep reading) My fave episode is the ep. 7, "Moon Spell", one reason why I got hooked ever since. (and that's the reason why I like/love Emma that much!)

Oh BTW, where do you watch them? also i'm wondering where to download episode 7?

I currently watch H2O on Nickelodeon (that's where it's on in the USA right now), and on my burned DVDs from the Australian broadcasts. I actually have yet to see much of season 2, because I don't know where to get the episodes from.

Yeah, "Moon Spell" is one of my favorites too! Unfortunately, the place where I downloaded it no longer has it up :sweat: . However, I just recently got a television-encoder...so maybe when it's on TV next, I could record it, make it into a video file, and send it to you. :thumbs:
 
I currently watch H2O on Nickelodeon (that's where it's on in the USA right now), and on my burned DVDs from the Australian broadcasts. I actually have yet to see much of season 2, because I don't know where to get the episodes from.

Yeah, "Moon Spell" is one of my favorites too! Unfortunately, the place where I downloaded it no longer has it up :sweat: . However, I just recently got a television-encoder...so maybe when it's on TV next, I could record it, make it into a video file, and send it to you. :thumbs:

Ok thanks a lot MagiBlue2. I'll wait for it, but please, no commercials or eyecatchers (The ones that said, "we'll be back", "we're back", or something like that.) But it's still good to use the burned dvds for conveinience.
 
Ok thanks a lot MagiBlue2. I'll wait for it, but please, no commercials or eyecatchers (The ones that said, "we'll be back", "we're back", or something like that.) But it's still good to use the burned dvds for conveinience.

No problem! :thumbs: (And yes, I'll be sure to cut commercials!)

I'll PM you when I have it.
 
Oh by the way, H20's third season will be great like this:

(Just an example of how the new mermaid look wll be, this one's on Cleo)

CleoHosho-SertoriMermaidMode.jpg


But too bad the producers will be using the regular ones. cuz' they preseved it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top