Gundam 00: Celestial Beings Rise (Sign-Up)

If possible I want Zwei.

okay for now you have Zwei. Only reason I say that is if someone else wants it they have it since you are already two characters. Nothing against you at all, but it would be nice to have some more people in this RP if you get what I am saying.

also, here are the crew for the Ptolemios:

Miss Sumeragi Lee Noriega, Tatical Forecaster:
0008yrx9


Lichtendahl Tsery, Helsman (Pilots the Ptolemios):
lichtendahl.gif


Lasse Aeon, Gunner:
Lasse.jpg


Feldt Grace, Tactical Operator:
gundam008051zu4.jpg


Christina Sierra, Another Tactical Operator:
72342435uw6.jpg


Joyce Moreno, Doctor:1208942822249.avif(Blonde haired one, couldn't find a good enough pic.)

Ian Vishati, Technician:
07.png


Alright all of these guys are NPCs. Now, all I need are people For The AEU, Union, And United Nations Army. Those can be created, if not, just going to do the same thing I did here lol.
 
Last edited:
okay so the RP will start when Scotty Rave signs up. If he doesn't sign up in two day,s Virtue/Nadleeh will be back open. So everyone just hang in there lol :thumbs:
 
Sorry Scotty Rave, I would like this RP to be up soon. And Virtue is a big part of it, so, I am re-opening Virtue/Nadleeh up for anyone who would like it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top