Lurker
Since before there was a recorded history, the world has been under the protection of the Saints. Warriors that fight for justice, using their armors, known as Cloths, drawing their elemental power, known as Cosmo, from the constellations that protect them in the name of the Sanctuary, an ancient organization in charge of keeping peace and order in the world. The Cloths take the shape of Clothstones, pieces of jewelry that the Saints carry on their person at all time that call down their armors. Cosmo is divided into seven elements: Thunder, Wind, Fire, Water, Earth, the extremely rare Light, and the mysterious Darkness. Meanwhile Saints are divided into three categories: Bronze Saints who are still learning to fully control their Cosmo at the Palaestra, a special school for training Saints, Silver Saints who have completely mastered their Cosmo and serves as the Sanctuary's vanguard, and the Gold Saints who are consider the most powerful individuals on the planet and resided within the Sanctuary. For generations, the Sanctuary has stood together, Bronze, Silver, and Gold fighting side by side against the forces of evil. The world has been able to live peacefully and prosper knowing that no matter what darkness befalls it, the Saint would be there to protect it and the light of hope will never be extinguished. That is how it has always being... Until now.

The Emperor of the Underworld, Hades, eternal enemy of the human world and the Sanctuary, has reincarnated sooner that the Sanctuary had predicted. Unchallenged, Hades was able to spread his power and influence throughout the world further than he ever had in the past, his shadow even managed to reach all the way to the Sanctuary and its Gold Saints, so when he finally struck, the Saints were not ready. Unaware and unprepared, the Palaestra quickly fell victim of the Dark Emperors sudden attack. The entire foundation fell within just one day. However, unbeknownst to the Underworld's army, a small group of Bronze Saints survived the attack on the Palaestra. Now, knowing that they might be the only Saints left to fight against the Hades and his army, the hopes of the world have come to rely on this group of young Bronze Saints.

===

Roles

Bronze Saints
bronzesaintsomega.jpg

Pegasus Saint (Light)
Lionet Saint (Fire)
Aquila Saint (Wind)
Dragon Saint (Water)
Orion Saint (Thunder)
Wold Saint (Earth)

Silver Saints
Element is up to the player's choice. Most of them will all be enemies, only two will be allowed to be good (first come first served) Only one "good" Silver Saint spot left. Any Silver Saint left unclaimed will be a NPC.

Ophiuchus Saint
Crow Saint
Hound Saint
Fly Saint
Peacock Saint
Sagitta Saint
Chariot Saint
Southern Cross Saint
Hydrus Saint
Cerberus Saint
Perseus Saint

Gold Saints (on Hades' side)

Capricorn Saint (Darkness + 1 Element of player's choice)
Leo Saint (Darkness + 1 Element of player's choice)
Libra Saint (Darkness + 1 Element of player's choice)

Any Gold Saint left unclaimed will be a NPC.

Specters (Hades' Army)
Skeletons (Darkness) - Hades' foot-soldiers NPCs

===

Rules

- The elemental breakdown (what is strong/weak against what) goes Thunder < Wind < Fire < Water < Earth < Thunder. Light and Darkness are neither week nor strong against anything.

- Only the Aquila Saint is gender specific (Female), the rest are up to the player's choice.

-No godmodding.

-Post as regularly as you can.

-Relationship between the characters are allowed as long as they are not the main focus.

-Character deaths are allowed as long as they are justified.

===

Cast

Orion Saint - Azure (Galaxian)
Lionet Saint - Roland (Ziginz Zegell)
Aquila Saint - Serenity (MagiPink)
Pegasus Saint - Julian (Guardian07)
Wolf Saint - Markus (BollywoodShank)
Dragon Saint - Aeron (Tigerhawk21)

Southern Cross Saint - Sigurd Star (Ziginz Zegell)
Peacock Saint - Bloom (MagiPink)

Hades - Gabriel (Galaxian)
Libra Saint - Cam Kamia (Ziginz Zegell)
Capricorn Saint - Muramasa (Galaxian)

Crow Saint - Clair (Ziginz Zegell)

===

Bio

Name:
Element: (For Gold and Silver Saints only)
Appearance:
Story:
Battle cry: "[verb] !/,/... my Cosmo" (optional)
Special Techniques:

===

Name: Azure

Designation: Orion Bronze Saint

Appearance:
cr_mission__burn_to_ashes_ogami_rei_by_15death-d58w75y.jpg

Story: Azure was born on a small village that served the Sanctuary. In the middle of the previous war, the enemy forces launched an attack against the Sanctuary itself during which the they would march to Azure's village. Because they took longer than expected to set up their own defenses, by the time the Gold Saints arrive to fight off the invaders, most of the small village, including Azure's family, was completely destroyed, the young Azure never forgot that. The Sanctuary had been eyeing Azure to become a Saint, something that his parents opposed because it would be a dangerous life. However, since the young boy was now left as an orphan, the Sanctuary immediately took custody of him and started him on his training to become a Saint. Despite resenting the Sanctuary and its Gold Saints for hanging his village up to dry, the young boy knew that he had nothing left in the world and had not choice but to accept his fate. It was not long before Azure proved his worth and was acknowledge by the Orion Constellation, thus becoming the Orion Bronze Saint. Because he has been in the Palaestra most of his life, Azure has more knowledge than an average Bronze Saint and has actually been to the Sanctuary. He would be considered the academy's top student if his personality and behavior had not gotten in the way.

Azure was born with a very peculiar Thunder-element Cosmo. For some reason, even as a little kid, his Cosmo felt naturally angry and yet extremely powerful. Everyone in the Sanctuary and Palaestra considered Azure a prodigy and expected him to quickly outgrow the Bronze Saint level and be promoted to Silver, and no long before that to Gold, however that did not happen. While Azure's power and strength did surpass his teachers' expectation, there was no way that the Sanctuary could promote him because his power was too hostile and volatile, matching his personality perfectly. This suited Azure pretty well, since, unlike your typical Bronze Saints, he has a deep-seethed disdain for the Gold Saints and he has no desire to ever join their ranks. Instead, Azure's goal is to one day prove that he can defeat anyone in the Sanctuary, including the Gold Saints, as the Orion Bronze Saint.

Battle cry: "Awaken! My Cosmo!"

Special Techniques:
-Thunder Explosion: Creates an orb of concentrated Cosmo that detonates on command, discharging huge amounts of Thunder-element Cosmo.

-Savage Thunder: Creates several orbs of Thunder-element Cosmo that he can use to either attack several different targets at the same time or combine them into a single powerful blast.

-Lightning Rebirth: Counter attack. Calls down a bolt of lighting on his own body, harming anyone nearby.

-Rising Hunter: Gathers Thunder-element Cosmo in his body then focus it on his armored left fist before striking his opponent at tremendous speed.

===

Name: Gabriel

Designation: Hades

Appearance:
(Mortal Host)
122789-kouichi_kimura_picture_3_large.jpg

(True Form)
40704.imgcache.jpg

Story: Gabriel was a kindhearted young man that led his life with the sole goal of doing as much as he could humanly do to help the people around him. He would expend his day volunteering and raising money for charities. It could never be said that Gabriel ever did something to harm another person. The young was not influence by greed, unaffected by envy, and seemingly incapable of showing anger. However, there was a deep-rooted feeling growing in his heart, despair. For all the good he try to do, the Gabriel could only see the world becoming a darker and darker place.

When Hades soul returned to the Human World, it searched for the most appropriate vessel. The Dark Emperor was immediately drawn to the drowning light that was Gabriel's soul and took it over. Hades has been able to temp many of the Saints to join his side, including a couple of Gold Saints. However, the Dark Lord felt a potential threat growing within the halls of the Palaestra an ordered his Skeleton soldiers to attack and destroy every Bronze Saint in it.

No one knows what is the true reason for Hades' desire to subjugate the Human World to his ruling, but what they do know is that he is a ruthless and dark soul that will stop at nothing to achieve his goals. However, Gabriel soul is still in there fighting to regain control, aware of all the atrocities that Hades has committed using him as his vessel.

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
Is this...it is! How dare you do this to me at a time when I might actually get a writing project done! You hoar! I love you!
Hmmm too much? No? Good.

I'll take a close look at this and will probably write somthing up. Just have to see what comes to mind ya know.

Seems interesting. Is there a character limit? (one from light and one from darkness?)

Lurker
Is this...it is! How dare you do this to me at a time when I might actually get a writing project done! You hoar! I love you!
Hmmm too much? No? Good.

I'll take a close look at this and will probably write somthing up. Just have to see what comes to mind ya know.

Lol

I've been wrestling with this plot for months. I finally decided to wait until a specific even occurred in the series... And it happened last weekend, so here it is :anime:

Seems interesting. Is there a character limit? (one from light and one from darkness?)

Yeah, players can have one good guy and one bad guy :thumbs:

Lurker
Reserve for Lionet?

I cannot, in all honesty, make reservation for an RPG with limited characters. But if someone does submit an bio for Lionet, I'll give you a couple of days to get yours done. The best one gets it :thumbs:

No Fear, No Pain.
Name: Roland

Designation: Lionet Bronze Saint

Appearance: [hide]
Roland.png
[/hide]

Roland is a young man with a slender build, red hair, brown eyes, and fair skin. He prefers less flashy clothing and instead wears reasonable, albeit simple, clothing.

Story: Long ago, there was a saint called Roland who many argued was the living incarnation of Apollo. He was the Leo Gold Saint of his generation and wielded fire Cosmo like no other before or since. The modern Roland, said to be a descendant of the original Leo, is not his ancestor. When the blood line of “The Burning Lion” was traced to Roland, many believed they had found more then just a descendant in the boy. His appearance and his early grasp of fire cosmo led some to argue that he was the reincarnation of his ancestor, and thus Apollo embodied. Roland, having been raised on stories of heroes and the saint of old, eagerly accepted enrollment into Palaeastra. It soon became clear, however, the Roland only had mild talent in all aspects of his training and could access very little cosmo. His teachers and fellow class mates all agreed that it would be a miracle if he even became a bronze saint. Roland shrugged off such predictions and criticisms with a smile and enthusiasm. Though he lacked talent, he made up for it with tenacity, commitment, and ingenuity. When he wasn’t fast enough, he would run farther. When he wasn’t smart enough, he would study longer. When he wasn’t strong enough, he would fight harder. When his cosmo was too small or insubstantial, he found new ways in which to use it that even his ancestor hadn’t. It was his creative use of fire cosmo along with his will and passion to keep pushing onward that caused him to be chosen by the Lionet Constellation; something that shocked many of his peers.

Roland’s cosmo is warm, and even friendly toward everyone, but contains a quite fury towards those he deems his foe. He decided to become a saint both to honor his family and friends, but also to help people and fight for them so they can live in peace. While most expected him to be a prodigy, or at least have huge power, Roland has had to “work to the bone” to get to where he is, and even that isn’t as powerful as some bronze saints. Still, his creative use of what he does have, along with his constant willingness to push onward might just be enough for him to reach the ranks of the Silver Saints. Rank and recognition mean nothing to Roland though; what matters to him is just doing his best, being kind to others, fellowship with his comrades, and righting wrongs when the need arises. His cheer and hope have helped he and his comrades to stay in good spirits even after the loss of their home and allies, though even he worries about what will happen next. Still, deep down inside Roland is a sleeping fury that may just turn the tides of the battles to come. What it will take to awaken it fully is hard to say, but the foe that does kindle that flame should be lamented for even now.

Special Techniques:

Flame Flash: Wraps fists or feet in flames to increase attack damage.

Heat Up: Super heats his body to hundreds of degrees for various uses.

Mirage: Uses Heat Up to create a heat mirage with various uses. Uses include making himself harder to hit or detect and practically invisible (if stationary), and can even conceal near by allies or objects. Roland can also create the illusion of there being more then one of him or that he is larger then he seems. These illusions are simply that and have no actual substance. Also individuals with enough skill or within a certain range can see through the illusions well enough. (Though with time he might be able to overcome this problem.)

Flare: Focuses Flame Flash to create limited propulsion. This is used primarily to increase his jumping height and distance, but can also allow him to redirect himself in mid air. If Roland had enough Cosmo he could probably use this ability to achieve flight, though he currently cannot accomplish such a feat.

Corona: Roland’s most powerful but dangerous ability which allows him to catch cosmo other then his own on fire within a given range. The danger of this ability is the ease with which he could catch even his own allies ablaze due to their own use of Cosmo and the fact that it drains him of most of his own Cosmo. In essence those around him are like gas cans and he is a lighter.

Fire resistance: Due to his skill with fire cosmo, Roland is effectively fire proof though there are still certain flames that can burn him. These include the flames of the underworld, though he may even be able to surpass them with time and gain true immunity to fire and even combustion in general.

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
Thanks! Going to make one more bronze and then a silver or gold. I usually do big, elaborate profiles, but these more simple ones are a nice way to take a load off my mind, ya know. Should be fun to see what I figure out and I am looking forward to playing.

Lurker
Thanks! Going to make one more bronze and then a silver or gold. I usually do big, elaborate profiles, but these more simple ones are a nice way to take a load off my mind, ya know. Should be fun to see what I figure out and I am looking forward to playing.

Cool, but at the moment I'm limiting one Bronze per player. If we don't get enough members, then by all means go ahead.