Princess of Equesteria
I'd have to play catch up on the series but seems cool, are you taking reserves if so can Aquila Saint be on hold? If so, I'll havea profile ready later this evening after I get out of work.

Lurker
I'd have to play catch up on the series but seems cool, are you taking reserves if so can Aquila Saint be on hold? If so, I'll havea profile ready later this evening after I get out of work.

It'll be the same deal I had for Zig. If someone else submits a bio for Aquila before you, I'll give you some time to submit yours before I make a decision :thumbs:

My knowledge of this series is....limited, but this game sounds fun. I may try and watch a few more episodes and go for Wold Saint when I get a chance....

Princess of Equesteria
It'll be the same deal I had for Zig. If someone else submits a bio for Aquila before you, I'll give you some time to submit yours before I make a decision :thumbs:

And that is something that I shall agree too Galaxian doing the same on mine. Have many unused pics in my collection that are already as we speak giving me some inspiration. Now I wished I had this day off that I may hammer it down, but like premention shall work on it shortly after getting home and completing a task. It was really nice to have four days off back-to-back. And I'm off to work now.

No Fear, No Pain.
I meant to put up a pic last night, but had to work over and crashed when I got home. Oh well, I'll get to it eventually. I should really make a silver or gold saint after I get done with my other posts. -_- looks like another late night for me anyway...
The overtime is nice but it is kicking my ass.

Princess of Equesteria
Hi Galaxian, I am now working on the post, but I'm having a bit of depression right now. I just had my one external hard drive reformatted and lost a great deal of songs...pics...

This has not been a good day at all.

Lurker
Hi Galaxian, I am now working on the post, but I'm having a bit of depression right now. I just had my one external hard drive reformatted and lost a great deal of songs...pics...

This has not been a good day at all.

Don't worry, take your time :)

I've had several hard drives, both internal and external, that have been wiped out and I now how it can knock the wind out of a person.

No Fear, No Pain.
I need to make updated back ups...it was a miracle I managed to salvage my pics from my last computer after it exploded >_>. But hard drives cost money guys...