Goukaiger toy line-what are you hoping for?

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
Is there anything you're hoping Bandai will release with Goukaiger right around the corner?

I'm hoping for new minipla of some of the older Sentai mecha with better and modern engineering.
 
More Sentai SHFiguarts, I hope Bandai released the Shinkengers not only because of the Tamashii poll, but also for Sentai get a SHF treatment.
 
HDM Red Rangers of the past.
This one seems more plausible along with the re-releasing of Reds Sofubi

Figuarts ... well, if the demand is there, why not ? But seriously, Bandai is already swimming in cash from selling Figuarts for Kamen Rider, are you guys ready to open your wallets and add to that pool when Sentai Figuarts eventually gets a regular and webshop releases ? :laugh:

I wanna see older changers and older mechas get a re-release as well, i would be getting Jet Icarus and a Dino Buckler in an instant if that were to be released
 
Figuarts ... well, if the demand is there, why not ? But seriously, Bandai is already swimming in cash from selling Figuarts for Kamen Rider, are you guys ready to open your wallets and add to that pool when Sentai Figuarts eventually gets a regular and webshop releases ? :laugh:

I am... :D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top