Goukaiger toy line-what are you hoping for?

i'd love to see some sentai figuarts treatment. or some HDM of the past sentai in group pose or something idk.
 
Thats...not a very good way to respond to that. :redface2: Seriously FK.

Why?.

Would you not feel embarassed if you were 20 years old and had ur Parents buying you toys for you?. I'm not saying he is, I'm just saying.... Parents buying all ur toys for you is kinda... sad... but only if you are a certain age obviously.
 
Why?.

Would you not feel embarassed if you were 20 years old and had ur Parents buying you toys for you?. I'm not saying he is, I'm just saying.... Parents buying all ur toys for you is kinda... sad... but only if you are a certain age obviously.

There's never anything wrong with having your parents buy things for you, ever...no matter how old you get. If anything, it shows that they still love and care for you. My parents still buy many things for me (toys included) and I'm 21. I consider myself very lucky for it. What's different about your parents helping you out with bills or rent or something? Some people show their love in different ways.
 
There's never anything wrong with having your parents buy things for you, ever...no matter how old you get. If anything, it shows that they still love and care for you. My parents still buy many things for me (toys included) and I'm 21. I consider myself very lucky for it. What's different about your parents helping you out with bills or rent or something? Some people show their love in different ways.

Dude, ur 21... get a fucking job and buy ur own ****.

"Hi, I'm 21 years old and my Parents still buy me toys". There is ALOT wrong with that, imo.

But whatever, that's ur issue.
 
Dude, ur 21... get a fucking job and buy ur own ****.

"Hi, I'm 21 years old and my Parents still buy me toys". There is ALOT wrong with that, imo.

But whatever, that's ur issue.

First of all, I have a job and I do buy most of my own "****."

I've told several people that my parents buy things for me, they don't care, but why should they? There's nothing to be ashamed of. I realize you were joking around but the fact remains is there's nothing wrong with your parents buying you things. The only time it would be "wrong" is if others think it's wrong.... but I don't worry about what others think.
 
ehh, I guess I'm just different. Like I said, Parents shouldn't be buying 20 year olds toys unless they expect the person to be a virgin and live with them for the remainder of their existence.

As long as you are buying atleast something with ur own hard earned money that is cool, especially at ur age.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top