Gosei Angels dunno anything about human love?

Yeah, I should note that corporate pseudonyms show up in series creator and series planner credits all the time. They're usually used to represent the way the various interests involved, including the toy and TV network people, came together. Any person who did particularly important work alongside those interests may get a separate credit-- like how Gundam is always credited to Yoshiyuki Tomino and Hajime Yatate.
 
I don't mind pseudo-writers tbh, but the ones in Goseiger just seem really off and weak, almost like they're writing for the sake of writing, you know? : /
 
^This

And also to the fine gent who made the comment about Goseiger's writing staff sucking major balls, feck off!

The writing in the show has gotten better than it has been since it started. It may not be a great show, sure (let's been honest, it's aimed at 6 year olds), but it's a little mean to say such things

You don't call a plant vile looking when it hasn't even begun to bloom yet do you?

Why? Are there 6 year old children in this forum to be affected with what I said? You FECK off.

Problem is, this is a show, not a plant.
 
...well it'll probably happen when they get their power ups. I don't really see them doing anything too wild for an anniversary, Toei will likely want to keep the old blood around, but I'd love for a new writer to come in.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top