Angels Fallen: Warriors Of Peace Announced For Next Summer

Administrator
<p>It’s been a while since we’ve seen actress Denise Richards. She used to be in films like The World Is Not Enough and Starship Troopers, but next year, she’ll be the marquee star of….um….probably something that won’t shatter box office records or win any Oscars, but at least it’s work.</p>

I said oooh
When Denise Richards was a Bond girl she plays Christmas Jones, A Bimbo who is somehow is a scientist and cannot fend for herself. Glad Denise can finally play a badass role.

I am a Huge fan of Denis Richards, My username is enough evidence I will watch this movie. I want to be like her when I grew up even though I am an adult already. It is a huge departure from Real Housewives.

exuberant
I saw the trailer, I am and its quality screams straight to dvd. No way this is going to have theatrical release.

Staff member
I have not watched a lot of Denise Richards movies, the only movie I have watched is The World is Not Enough (honestly speaking, I watched the movie for 007). I had almost forgotten this actor until she was in the news recently for being shot (thankfully, she was unhurt).

Denise Richards is one of my childhood crushes and I just love her so much and would love to see her in more movies so I am excited about this one.

This actress is a good and she has played a lot of roles in films and movie but this movie lack potential. I guess she accepted it because she needs paycheck

When Denise Richards was a Bond girl she plays Christmas Jones, A Bimbo who is somehow is a scientist and cannot fend for herself. Glad Denise can finally play a badass role.
Wait!!! This is same actress? She looks much, much different and older in thumbnail than in Bond movie. I could not recognize her if you didn't mention it.