Gokaiger to air in Korea as Power Rangers Captain Force

That sounds ridiculous. Pirate Force, while not any more clever, would have sounded much better, IMO.

The Korean's are so lazy when it comes to titles. They just throw "force" on the end of every title.
 
That sounds ridiculous. Pirate Force, while not any more clever, would have sounded much better, IMO.

The Korean's are so lazy when it comes to titles. They just throw "force" on the end of every title.

I kind of don't expect them to be though. They have no hand in the series except showing it. Why go hard for a name, and a name only?

They are lazy as ****, yes, but I find it amusing.
 
I hope they won't cut out the tributes episodes for Shinkenger, Hurricaneger, and Kakuranger...basically any tributes for sentai teams that are based in Japanese history or culture.
 
I shouldn't think so. The Shinkenger, Hurricaneger and Kakuranger episodes all introduced upgrades. And the Korean version of Decade included the Shinkenger episodes
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top