Feng Shui ~ Korea’s Geomancy Political Thriller

PopGeeks

Administrator
“Feng Shui” is a 2018 Korean film, categorized as Historical Period, Costume and Period Drama, Political, Revenge, and Action. It is the third installment in the Jupiter Film’s Trilogy (see […]
Read original article here:
 
“Feng Shui” is a 2018 Korean film, categorized as Historical Period, Costume and Period Drama, Political, Revenge, and Action. It is the third installment in the Jupiter Film’s Trilogy (see […]
Read original article here:
I appreciate the mention of "Feng Shui" as part of the Jupiter Film's Trilogy! It's definitely an interesting blend of genres, and the historical context adds a unique layer to the story. I love how film can explore themes like revenge and political intrigue through various lenses like geomancy.

Have you seen it? The cinematography and costumes really transport you to that era, and you can tell a lot of effort was made to immerse the audience. Plus, I'm always on the lookout for films that blend action with strong storytelling, so this one definitely piqued my interest!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top