Super Sentai fan
And when it comes to appearances of former actors, how is Saban going to handle the appearances of the tributes of MMPR to In Space, exactly? There were actors & actresses that played as multiple rangers at the time.

But then again, if Gokaiger is going to have all the reds make appearances, then Kotaro Tanaka will have play 2 characters in Gokaiger, both Ryu/Red Hawk and (since it's already been confirmed) AbareKiller.

i don't think kids will give a damn about it.. their the target audience after all...
all multi colored heroes that does weird team poses will always be power rangers...

Lurker
But then again, if Gokaiger is going to have all the reds make appearances, then Kotaro Tanaka will have play 2 characters in Gokaiger, both Ryu/Red Hawk and (since it's already been confirmed) AbareKiller.

There are actually two Kotaro Tanaka's. One of them is retired (the actor that portrays as Ryu/Red Hawk).

Link.

BLT Mode
I think they should include all the Pre-Zyurangers(Goranger-Jetman) in the Power Rangers version of Gokaiger :anime:

Minato Ascending
I agree, Saban would just have to come up with Power Ranger team names for all the pre-Zyuranger teams.

No matter what names they came up with, I don't think it'll have the same emotional impact with PR Pirates as it does with Gokaiger. JAKQ was the second sentai team and although comparably wasn't as successful as Goranger did, the history behind this team made their cameo in the series very memorable as the Gokaigers henshin into this sentai team. In the PR Pirates, they'll probably be called the Playing Cards rangers or something equivalent, and since there's no history behind them in the PR universe or continuity, they will only be perceived as a group of strange-looking rangers with playing cards motif. I know kids won't be able to tell the difference, but Gokaiger is built on nostagia and the history of Super Sentai, and once translated to Saban's Power Rangers it will lose alot of what makes Gokaigers interesting since PR only had 19 seasons in their continuity.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
No matter what names they came up with, I don't think it'll have the same emotional impact with PR Pirates as it does with Gokaiger. JAKQ was the second sentai team and although comparably wasn't as successful as Goranger did, the history behind this team made their cameo in the series very memorable as the Gokaigers henshin into this sentai team. In the PR Pirates, they'll probably be called the Playing Cards rangers or something equivalent, and since there's no history behind them in the PR universe or continuity, they will only be perceived as a group of strange-looking rangers with playing cards motif. I know kids won't be able to tell the difference, but Gokaiger is built on nostagia and the history of Super Sentai, and once translated to Saban's Power Rangers it will lose alot of what makes Gokaigers interesting since PR only had 19 seasons in their continuity.

Well, we'll just have to wait and see.

HJU's master of disguise
Is they do use the pre-Zyu suit/footage, more and likely they will say that they came from the planet that Zordon was from. Or something like that.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
If they do use the pre-Zyu suit/footage, more and likely they will say that they came from the planet that Zordon was from. Or something like that.

Well, seeing as though most of the ideals are from Kamen Rider Decade, it should more like an Parellel Earth traveling/Space Pirate adapt and the Legendary Ranger Powers will happen when the Pirate Rangers enter each world. Or something like that.

Lurker
No matter what names they came up with, I don't think it'll have the same emotional impact with PR Pirates as it does with Gokaiger. JAKQ was the second sentai team and although comparably wasn't as successful as Goranger did, the history behind this team made their cameo in the series very memorable as the Gokaigers henshin into this sentai team. In the PR Pirates, they'll probably be called the Playing Cards rangers or something equivalent, and since there's no history behind them in the PR universe or continuity, they will only be perceived as a group of strange-looking rangers with playing cards motif.

I know kids won't be able to tell the difference, but Gokaiger is built on nostagia and the history of Super Sentai, and once translated to Saban's Power Rangers it will lose a lot of what makes Gokaigers interesting since PR only had 19 seasons in their continuity.

Exactly. Which is one of the reasons why it wouldn't make sense to have the pre-Zyuranger suits (along with the five Dairanger suits) present for the Gokaiger adaption. Not only that, but it would totally contradict that MMPR was the first team of the PR franchise & it would confuse the heck out of the fans, & they're going to be posing a lot of questions (especially of those older PR fans who haven't seen or heard of Sentai).

If they were to have them, then why not just stick to Gokaiger instead, which made a LOT more sense to have those suits in Gokaiger because that there were teams that were present before Zyuranger in Sentai & that Goranger was the first sentai team, unlike in PR where the first team for that franchise was MMPR?