Super Sentai fan
I've realized that if the Gokaigers are to gain the true powers of all 35 Super Sentai teams, and since they usually gain a new power every other episode, I've came to the conclusion that Gokaiger will be a 2-season show. Unless they speed up and get a new power every episode, there's no way they could get them all in 50/51 episodes.

Also, about the Power Rangers adaptation, I have a theory about the pre-Zyuranger rangers: they won't be used at all. Instead, Toei might be filming exclusive footage for the adaptation, though that's a pipe dream if there ever was one. For instance, Goranger could be replaced with Zyuranger/MMPR in the first episode, and in "Card Game" JAKQ could be replaced with Goseiger since the Goseigers used cards. One last thing about the adaptation: I've noticed that the way the PR shows are going (with Samurai this year and the Goseiger adaptation next year), the Gokaiger adaptation will be in 2013, which is the 20th anniversary of Power Rangers.

Are these theories valid or not likely?

Welcome
Disagree and disagree.
Gokaiger will only be a 1 season series IMO.
As for the second theory, it could be possible but I think Saban's too lazy to do that.They'll probably just say they're rangers from an alternate world or something.

The World Warrior
Gokaiger won't be adapted. Period. You can disagree, but I stand by this until proven otherwise.

Banned
Gokaiger won't be adapted. Period. You can disagree, but I stand by this until proven otherwise.

Yeah you know, cause saban hates money and everything. And like hey Shinkenger that was "to japanese" and couldn't be adapted and stuff right.

The World Warrior
Yeah you know, cause saban hates money and everything. And like hey Shinkenger that was "to japanese" and couldn't be adapted and stuff right.

That's right. Saban despises dinero and Power Rangers Samurai is nothing more than a figment of everyone's imagination. Gokaiger USA isn't happening.

Some kind of Beast mode
That's right. Saban despises dinero and Power Rangers Samurai is nothing more than a figment of everyone's imagination. Gokaiger USA isn't happening.

:O_O: Really?? Don't mess with me Ikusa. :O_O:

I knew PR can only be that bad in my dreams!! :patriotic: Pheww!

Welcome
:O_O: Really?? Don't mess with me Ikusa. :O_O:

I knew PR can only be that bad in my dreams!! :patriotic: Pheww!

I'm sorry but....IT IS REAL. :bawling:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aszhQnQMyik&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - Power Rangers: Samurai - Opening Theme 5 (1080p HD)[/ame]

The World Warrior
I will say this. If I'm wrong, you can all rub it in my face and I'll take it like a MAN.

Super Kamen Sentai Rider
I've realized that if the Gokaigers are to gain the true powers of all 35 Super Sentai teams, and since they usually gain a new power every other episode, I've came to the conclusion that Gokaiger will be a 2-season show. Unless they speed up and get a new power every episode, there's no way they could get them all in 50/51 episodes.

Also, about the Power Rangers adaptation, I have a theory about the pre-Zyuranger rangers: they won't be used at all. Instead, Toei might be filming exclusive footage for the adaptation, though that's a pipe dream if there ever was one. For instance, Goranger could be replaced with Zyuranger/MMPR in the first episode, and in "Card Game" JAKQ could be replaced with Goseiger since the Goseigers used cards. One last thing about the adaptation: I've noticed that the way the PR shows are going (with Samurai this year and the Goseiger adaptation next year), the Gokaiger adaptation will be in 2013, which is the 20th anniversary of Power Rangers.

Are these theories valid or not likely?

Sentai rarely does that, so I'm going to say that's probably a no. They'll just speed it up is all :)

They probably won't be used, but Saban and Toei and Bandai loves money, so they'll probably be alien rangers :laugh: They would make the first team they transform to into Mighty Morphin/Zyuranger though, that I can see :p And of course they'll film some exclusive footage, but it'll probably be more for the Gokaigers.