Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle

The other twelve heroes have to be the tag-along rejects, right? X1 Mask, Ninjaman, Ganmajin, Signalman, The Black Knight Bullblack, Jiku, Deka Master, Magi Mother, Wolzard Fire, AkaRed and...and...don't know about the last two. Zuban and Datas? Rio and Mele? VRV Master and Deka Swan? Peebo and Abare Pink? No idea. I'd like Yui Ibuki to be thrown in there, but yeah right. I doubt Toei even still has that costume.

I think that these would be the 199 heroes (this list is long, by the way):

Goranger - Akaranger, AoRanger, KiRanger, MomoRanger, & MidoRanger. (5)
JAKQ - Spade Ace, Diamond Jack, Heart Queen, Clover King, & The Big One. (10)
Battle Fever J - Battle Japan, Battle Cossack, Battle France, Battle Kenya, & Miss America. (15)
Denjiman - Denji Red, Denji Blue, Denji Green, Denji Yellow, & Denji Pink. (20)
Sun Vulcan - Vul Eagle, Vul Shark, & Vul Panther. (23)
Goggle V - Goggle Red, Goggle Black, Goggle Blue, Goggle Yellow, & Goggle Pink. (28)
Dynaman - Dyna Red, Dyna Black, Dyna Blue, Dyna Yellow, & Dyna Pink. (33)
Bioman - Red One, Green Two, Blue Three, Yellow Four, & Pink Five. (38)
Changeman - Change Dragon, Change Gryphon, Change Pegasus, Change Mermaid, & Change Phoenix. (43)
Flashman - Red Flash, Green Flash, Blue Flash, Yellow Flash, & Pink Flash. (48)
Maskman - Red Mask, Black Mask, Blue Mask, Yellow Mask, & Pink Mask. (53)
Liveman - Red Falcon, Yellow Lion, Blue Dolphin, Black Bison, & Green Sai. (58)
Turboranger - Red Turbo, Black Turbo, Blue Turbo, Yellow Turbo, & Pink Turbo. (63)
Fiveman - Five Red, Five Blue, Five Black, Five Pink, & Five Yellow. (68)
Jetman - Red Hawk, Black Condor, Yellow Owl, White Swan, & Blue Swallow. (73)
Zyuranger - TyrannoRanger, MammothRanger, TriceraRanger, TigerRanger, PteraRanger, & DragonRanger. (79)
Dairanger - RyuuRanger, ShishiRanger, TenmaRanger, KirinRanger, HououRanger, & KibaRanger. (85)
Kakuranger - Ninja Red, Ninja White, Ninja Blue, Ninja Yellow, & Ninja Black. (90)
Ohranger - Oh Red, Oh Green, Oh Blue, Oh Yellow, Oh Pink, & KingRanger. (96)
Carranger - Red Racer, Blue Racer, Green Racer, Yellow Racer, & Pink Racer. (101)
Megaranger - Mega Red, Mega Black, Mega Blue, Mega Yellow, Mega Pink, & Mega Silver. (107)
Gingaman - Ginga Red, Ginga Green, Ginga Blue, Ginga Yellow, & Ginga Pink. (112)
GoGoV - Go Red, Go Blue, Go Green, Go Yellow, & Go Pink. (117)
Timeranger - Time Red, Time Blue, Time Green, Time Yellow, Time Pink, & Time Fire. (123)
Gaoranger - Gao Red, Gao Yellow, Gao Blue, Gao Black, Gao White, & Gao Silver. (129)
Hurricanger - Hurricane Red, Hurricane Blue, Hurricane Yellow, Kabuto Raiger, & Kuwaga Raiger. (134)
Abaranger - Abare Red, Abare Blue, Abare Yellow, Abare Black, & Abare Killer. (139)
Dekaranger - Deka Red, Deka Blue, Deka Green, Deka Yellow, Deka Pink, & Deka Break. (145)
Magiranger - Magi Red, Magi Yellow, Magi Blue, Magi Pink, Magi Green, & Magi Shine. (151)
Boukenger - Bouken Red, Bouken Black, Bouken Blue, Bouken Yellow, Bouken Pink, & Bouken Silver. (157)
Gekiranger - Geki Red, Geki Yellow, Geki Blue, Geki Violet, & Geki Chopper. (162)
Go-Onger - Go-On Red, Go-On Blue, Go-On Yellow, Go-On Green, Go-On Black, Go-On Gold, & Go-on Silver. (169)
Shinkenger - Shinken Red, Shinken Blue, Shinken Pink, Shinken Green, Shinken Yellow, & Shinken Gold. (175)
Goseiger - Gosei Red, Gosei Pink, Gosei Black, Gosei Yellow, & Gosei Blue. (180)
Gokaiger - Gokai Red, Gokai Blue, Gokai Yellow, Gokai Green, Gokai Pink, & Gokai Silver. (186)

Ninjaman - 187.
VRV Master - 188.
Signalman - 189.
Bullblack - 190.
Shurikenger - 191.
Dekamaster - 192.
Magimother - 193.
Wolzard - 194.
Rio (or Gunmajin) - 195.
Mele (or Zubaan) - 196.
Princess Kaoru - 197.
GoseiKnight - 198.
Akared - 199.

X-1 Mask would've most likely been the 200th hero, but for some reason, Toei has officially stated that he wasn't an official Sentai warrior.

Forgive me if I'm wrong on anything, by the way! :sweat:
 
Last edited:
I think that these would be the 199 heroes
X-1 Mask would've most likely been the 200th hero, but for some reason, Toei has officially stated that he wasn't an official Sentai warrior.

Forgive me if I'm wrong on anything, by the way! :sweat:

Then why did you add Rio and Mele? They are not Rangers as far as I'm concerned.
 
Then why did you add Rio and Mele? They are not Rangers as far as I'm concerned.

I think that it's because that they winded up helping out the Gekirangers defeat Long in the end & did some team ups with them a couple of times during the main Gekiranger season, as well as teaming up with them during Gekiranger Vs. Boukenger & Go-Onger Vs. Gekiranger.
 
Ninjaman - 187.
VRV Master - 188.
Signalman - 189.
Bullblack - 190.
Shurikenger - 191.
Dekamaster - 192.
Magimother - 193.
Wolzard - 194.
Rio (or Gunmajin) - 195.
Mele (or Zubaan) - 196.
Princess Kaoru - 197.
GoseiKnight - 198.
Akared - 199.

X-1 Mask would've most likely been the 200th hero, but for some reason, Toei has officially stated that he wasn't an official Sentai warrior.

Forgive me if I'm wrong on anything, by the way! :sweat:
Except GoseiKnight and Shurikenger are the sixth rangers of there team. Plus you know....THERE ALREADY IN THE TRAILER!!! So it's probably Zuban and Gunmajin.
Then why did you add Rio and Mele? They are not Rangers as far as I'm concerned.
Rio and Melee can basically be considered a Ninjaman or Signalman equivalent.
 
Didn't a scan or two already try and hype up the identities of the last 12 heroes as some kind of big thing? If so, I doubt it would be any of those guys.
 
Except GoseiKnight and Shurikenger are the sixth rangers of there team. Plus you know....THERE ALREADY IN THE TRAILER!!! So it's probably Zuban and Gunmajin.

I know that, but I just thought that I'd list the heroes who sort of have human identities first. :P

Magimother, Wolzard, & of course, Kaoru have human identities, but they haven't been in the seasons the whole time of Magiranger & Shinkenger, for those that are wondering why I have put them down there.
 
Last edited:
Loghorn, I hope that's true because I don't wanna see any Kamen Riders in the movie.

The only Kamen Riders that will possibly be in this movie are most likely Ichigo, Nigo & V3..........if such a scenario were to occur.

The logical reason being, the Gorangers & JAKQ were originally from the same universe as the first 3 Showa Kamen Riders based on the fact that Ishinomori created the first 2 Sentai teams and the Kikaider around the same time........and referenced them in the 2 Sentai shows (mostly the Goranger/JAKQ movie).

Other than that, I really don't expect any Kamen Riders in this Sentai movie at all..........and I'm still shocked that Akaranger is even involved in the Kamen Rider anniversary movie CONSIDERING the fact that the Gorangers will be the main stars of this Sentai anniversary movie alongside the Goseiger & Gokaiger
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top