Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle

basically, anybody can use the Ranger Keys and Mobirates. HAH! I knew the Gosei Angels were gonna use the Ranger Keys 'cause I doubt the keys would just evaporate into their original Gosei Powers again. :laugh:
 

*Drool* :buttrock: This film is now deliberately trying to blow our minds.

That seems really out of character for the Goseiger. I'd expect the Deka, Shinken or one of the military-like teams to attempt to get the Keys (and Mobirates, presumably?), not the Goseiger.

I know that they just went with Goseiger because they're the newest team and will have every actor around, but I just can't see those five appearing, pushing the Gokaiger out of the way, "It's an Angel duty to protect Earth! You aliens should stay out!", and then transforming.

Unless they're talking about just the Ranger Keys, and not Mobirates at all? But then that'd bring the question about why Kai and the other Sentai members aren't just getting them back to recover their powers in the tv show itself.

I wonder what are the chances that Bladerun will appear with a new form...

Well, if they watch Gokaiger and see how the Gokaiger don't care that much about protecting the earth, that might be motivation enough for them to try and get in the Gokaiger's way. If it is just the Ranger Keys then, to give my own idea why the returning warriors aren't getting the powers back for their team in the show, maybe its a Super Sentai thing about not interfering with the current team unless things are seriously messed up, like team-ups, the Legendary War and Super Sentai World. It might be something older warriors learn to give the new guys a chance, with the benefit that they can have a chance at a normal life, that the Goseiger, being the second newest team on the block, don't know yet.

It could also be that the Goseiger have no problem with the Gokaiger and wanted to help them, only able to by stealing the keys (I doubt sharing is the Gokaigers' strong suit :laugh:). I don't know, it's just my take. I just want to see the movie before I make any judgment on anyone.
 
Well, how could the Goseiger's transform i they don't use the Mobirets...?
Most likely, they'll get both.
 
So appparently touching the Ranger Keys would restore the older Sentai's powers.

This. I don't see why the original owners would need a Mobirate now, since they never did. The way i see it, the keys are just a representation of their powers, which makes it possible for the Gokaigers (or any other people) to use it.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top