Gokai Pink Vs Gokai Yellow

I like both of them. I was thinking I wouldn't like Ahim, but she's got this naive demeanor. I love that she can basically insult everyone around her without any ill will. Luka's seems to be rather independent and headstrong, and has probably the second best cast member on the show. (right behind the good Doc) Sooo, yeah! The only Gokaiger I'm not too fond of is Joe and that's because we didn't see much of him in the first episode.
 
....You guys are assholes. :disappoin

And... you still went with Yellow:

Can't lie, I love badass girl senshi. I only dreamed of GokaiYellow up until now. Her attitude is what is winning me over right now..:buttrock::disappoin

But Ahim is trickster, don't fall asleep on her. She seems like the nicest person in the world but kicks ass like a champ in battle.

Plus if Ahim's clothing was just as revealing as Lucas, you guys wouldn't be so easy to pick. I promise you that. lol



lol She's like 22..she's more then legal.
 
I vote for GokaiPink because this girl is classy

She may be a girly girl but she's far from being a stereotypical ditzy weak Pinks from the past. I like classy girls so I love seeing how she stays classy and elegant even in battle, and she is also capable of being nice, sweet, innocent and being downright insulting at the same time without losing her class like how her gentler approach to the civilians but downright insulting them by calling them peasants.

And I think girls like Ahim is more dangerous than Luka because girls like Luka you can see as someone you don't want to mess with and so you always have your guards up around her, but girls like Ahim you may see her as nonthreatening and weak so you might lower your guard down and try to pick on her but only to be pwnd by her awesome Gun-Fu skills.

In battle she doesn't seem weak at all, at first I thought she might be a frail rookie judging her being a princess and all but she surprised me, she fights equally well like her crew and you don't want to mess with her once she's dual gunslinging because she will pwnd you to death with those guns. To be honest I enjoyed Ahim and Luka's fight scenes rather than Joe's and Don's.

Oh and I do think Ahim do have a sway on Cap'n's decision even for a bit.

In a way I'm kinda glad she's the minority in the fan base at least she doesn't get fanrape by rabid fanboys to death like Luka lol JK.

As for Luka I like her she's one of the few yellow's that I liked as I generally disliked yellow, she's a fun character, gutsy and full of greed but Ahim still got my votes on this and by looking on the poll Luka doesn't even need my vote as she's got more than enough followers lol.

In short I liked both girls but I like Ahim more.
 
I vote for GokaiPink because this girl is classy

She may be a girly girl but she's far from being a stereotypical ditzy weak Pinks from the past. I like classy girls so I love seeing how she stays classy and elegant even in battle, and she is also capable of being nice, sweet, innocent and being downright insulting at the same time without losing her class like how her gentler approach to the civilians but downright insulting them by calling them peasants.

And I think girls like Ahim is more dangerous than Luka because girls like Luka you can see as someone you don't want to mess with and so you always have your guards up around her, but girls like Ahim you may see her as nonthreatening and weak so you might lower your guard down and try to pick on her but only to be pwnd by her awesome Gun-Fu skills.

In battle she doesn't seem weak at all, at first I thought she might be a frail rookie judging her being a princess and all but she surprised me, she fights equally well like her crew and you don't want to mess with her once she's dual gunslinging because she will pwnd you to death with those guns. To be honest I enjoyed Ahim and Luka's fight scenes rather than Joe's and Don's.

Oh and I do think Ahim do have a sway on Cap'n's decision even for a bit.

In a way I'm kinda glad she's the minority in the fan base at least she doesn't get fanrape by rabid fanboys to death like Luka lol JK.

As for Luka I like her she's one of the few yellow's that I liked as I generally disliked yellow, she's a fun character, gutsy and full of greed but Ahim still got my votes on this and by looking on the poll Luka doesn't even need my vote as she's got more than enough followers lol.

In short I liked both girls but I like Ahim more.
:buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top