Gokai Pink Vs Gokai Yellow

I vote for GokaiPink because this girl is classy

She may be a girly girl but she's far from being a stereotypical ditzy weak Pinks from the past. I like classy girls so I love seeing how she stays classy and elegant even in battle, and she is also capable of being nice, sweet, innocent and being downright insulting at the same time without losing her class like how her gentler approach to the civilians but downright insulting them by calling them peasants.

And I think girls like Ahim is more dangerous than Luka because girls like Luka you can see as someone you don't want to mess with and so you always have your guards up around her, but girls like Ahim you may see her as nonthreatening and weak so you might lower your guard down and try to pick on her but only to be pwnd by her awesome Gun-Fu skills.

In battle she doesn't seem weak at all, at first I thought she might be a frail rookie judging her being a princess and all but she surprised me, she fights equally well like her crew and you don't want to mess with her once she's dual gunslinging because she will pwnd you to death with those guns. To be honest I enjoyed Ahim and Luka's fight scenes rather than Joe's and Don's.

Oh and I do think Ahim do have a sway on Cap'n's decision even for a bit.

In a way I'm kinda glad she's the minority in the fan base at least she doesn't get fanrape by rabid fanboys to death like Luka lol JK.

As for Luka I like her she's one of the few yellow's that I liked as I generally disliked yellow, she's a fun character, gutsy and full of greed but Ahim still got my votes on this and by looking on the poll Luka doesn't even need my vote as she's got more than enough followers lol.

In short I liked both girls but I like Ahim more.

That was...such a well-written post. I am moved to tears by your defense of the Princess.

And....I would have to agree. While I do like Luka for her attitude (that's her sexiest part, IMO), Gotta hand it to The Princess for her way of talking smack -- she does it using sweeter words LOL. :laugh:
 
lol yeah I'm kinda passionate when talking about Pink senshi. Every princess needs a guardian angel no?

That's made her different from other cutesy nice pink she can be harsh even in sweet mode, In a way she does seems like a pirate only indirectly while the others are obviously acts like a pirate.

She's like a sugar (sooo sweet but she can rot your teeth and give you diabetes if you don't watch out.)
 
I vote for GokaiPink because this girl is classy

She may be a girly girl but she's far from being a stereotypical ditzy weak Pinks from the past. I like classy girls so I love seeing how she stays classy and elegant even in battle, and she is also capable of being nice, sweet, innocent and being downright insulting at the same time without losing her class like how her gentler approach to the civilians but downright insulting them by calling them peasants.

And I think girls like Ahim is more dangerous than Luka because girls like Luka you can see as someone you don't want to mess with and so you always have your guards up around her, but girls like Ahim you may see her as nonthreatening and weak so you might lower your guard down and try to pick on her but only to be pwnd by her awesome Gun-Fu skills.

In battle she doesn't seem weak at all, at first I thought she might be a frail rookie judging her being a princess and all but she surprised me, she fights equally well like her crew and you don't want to mess with her once she's dual gunslinging because she will pwnd you to death with those guns. To be honest I enjoyed Ahim and Luka's fight scenes rather than Joe's and Don's.

Oh and I do think Ahim do have a sway on Cap'n's decision even for a bit.

In a way I'm kinda glad she's the minority in the fan base at least she doesn't get fanrape by rabid fanboys to death like Luka lol JK.

As for Luka I like her she's one of the few yellow's that I liked as I generally disliked yellow, she's a fun character, gutsy and full of greed but Ahim still got my votes on this and by looking on the poll Luka doesn't even need my vote as she's got more than enough followers lol.

In short I liked both girls but I like Ahim more.

Beautiful, just beautiful. Well said sir. :buttrock:
 
I vote for GokaiPink because this girl is classy

She may be a girly girl but she's far from being a stereotypical ditzy weak Pinks from the past. I like classy girls so I love seeing how she stays classy and elegant even in battle, and she is also capable of being nice, sweet, innocent and being downright insulting at the same time without losing her class like how her gentler approach to the civilians but downright insulting them by calling them peasants.

And I think girls like Ahim is more dangerous than Luka because girls like Luka you can see as someone you don't want to mess with and so you always have your guards up around her, but girls like Ahim you may see her as nonthreatening and weak so you might lower your guard down and try to pick on her but only to be pwnd by her awesome Gun-Fu skills.

In battle she doesn't seem weak at all, at first I thought she might be a frail rookie judging her being a princess and all but she surprised me, she fights equally well like her crew and you don't want to mess with her once she's dual gunslinging because she will pwnd you to death with those guns. To be honest I enjoyed Ahim and Luka's fight scenes rather than Joe's and Don's.

Oh and I do think Ahim do have a sway on Cap'n's decision even for a bit.

In a way I'm kinda glad she's the minority in the fan base at least she doesn't get fanrape by rabid fanboys to death like Luka lol JK.

As for Luka I like her she's one of the few yellow's that I liked as I generally disliked yellow, she's a fun character, gutsy and full of greed but Ahim still got my votes on this and by looking on the poll Luka doesn't even need my vote as she's got more than enough followers lol.

In short I liked both girls but I like Ahim more.

^ I can't argue with that and I prefer Yellow more for her personality but Pink is cool as well.
 
I would ask if I can vote for both, but it is so muuch more interesting to vote for Ahim right now so... :D
 
I normally love and i mean love the pink ones but yellow gets my vote for this season. Shes just so cute ans adorable. Though pink is so those things too. I just for once thing yellow is prettier. :3
 
Classy campaign "Vote for Ahim" :P

I would ask if I can vote for both, but it is so muuch more interesting to vote for Ahim right now so... :D

You sir get a free box of this
[HIDE]To be Given FREE for every Ahim's (Princess Supporter)
[/HIDE]
for being a Princess supporter. :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top