Our school has this thing nearly every year where you can sign up to visit a school in Japan and stay with host family for 2 weeks.

First we are going to Hiroshima, then Osaka, Then Tokyo, and then finally arriving at the school in Kesenuma (?)

I'll be going in November.

Want pics when I come back?

1. You HAVE TO take pics.
2. Take me to Osaka & Tokyo with you.
3. Have fun.
4. YAYYYYYYYYYY FOR RYUUTAROS!!!!!!!

"Training."
Hey thanks guys.
And I got bad news, they decided not to go to Tokyo!!
:shakefist :shakefist :disappoin :disappoin
NOOOOOOO
Oh well, I'll take some pics for you.

Now, good for him and his Japan trip, but...all the "u're lucky/ i wish i could go/i would like to go but i'm always stucked here" and so on...
It's not Mars, it's Japan. You can go there when you want. I love Japan too, but c'mon. You make it sound like Ryuutaros is the new Neil Armstrong, but he's not :)

Like a passing wind...
I remember that my school had one of these too. Only a selected few though. I wasn't picked.

One of my goals is to sucessfully live there. ^_^

Now, good for him and his Japan trip, but...all the "u're lucky/ i wish i could go/i would like to go but i'm always stucked here" and so on...
It's not Mars, it's Japan. You can go there when you want. I love Japan too, but c'mon. You make it sound like Ryuutaros is the new Neil Armstrong, but he's not :)

I think the reason it's like that is because most people here can't go to Japan "when they want" and/or ever. For financial reasons a lot, & because there are things they can't leave back where they live. So to some people they would consider someone to be quite lucky to be able to go to Japan, since most people (in america atleast) have not been there. =]