Favorite(s): Iron Man, The Dark Knight.

Least: TWILIGHT!! My God am I sick of hearing about that awful emo trash piece.

I'd normally say something like Disaster Movie or Meet the Spartans as tying for Least but this years' crap was so bad I'm not sure it even qualifies as "Movie."

I could completely trash a bunch of movies that came out this year, but I'll only judge the ones that I actually went to see.

Favorite: Iron Man - Blended comedy and action just right, had enough comic references to make a Marvelite like myself giddy as hell, and just made for a very entertaining movie.

Least Favorite: The Dark Knight - Lord knows how big of a Batman fan I am, but I just couldn't take this one. It strayed too far from the comics, took itself way too seriously, and was just not that fun to watch. I know that Batman has always been a dark hero, but bearing witness to his adventures up until the Nolan movies has always been fun to some extent, which The Dark Knight lacked completely. Plus, you have to admit that the movie is a little overrated because of the impact of Ledger's death.

Least Favorite: The Dark Knight - Lord knows how big of a Batman fan I am, but I just couldn't take this one. It strayed too far from the comics, took itself way too seriously, and was just not that fun to watch.

You know I always find it immensely stupid and retarded when people judge the quality of a film based on how true it is to whatever it was based on. (Ironic because TDK was essentially a combination of Killing Joke and Long Halloween) Also TDK is not supposed to be fun, its a very serious business movie, much to the dismay of the Bum.

/rant.

Banned
Least Favorite: The Dark Knight - Lord knows how big of a Batman fan I am, but I just couldn't take this one. It strayed too far from the comics, took itself way too seriously, and was just not that fun to watch. I know that Batman has always been a dark hero, but bearing witness to his adventures up until the Nolan movies has always been fun to some extent, which The Dark Knight lacked completely. Plus, you have to admit that the movie is a little overrated because of the impact of Ledger's death.

If youa re that big a fan of batman, then you would know this movie is pretty close to the comics. It was suppose to take itself seriously that was the point of it. I think that might have escaped you. No the movie is not overrated because of Ledgers death. Talk about insulting to the other people that worked on the movie, not to mention ledgers performance itself.

Fav: Dark Knight, Hellboy 2, Iron Man, Kamen Rider Den-O, and SPEED RACER! Last movie was the greatest movie EVER! Also Indiana Jones, Hancock, and Speed Racer....Speed Racer was named twice because it was just that awesome.

Least: None. The only kind of movies I don't like are the ones where the good guys lose. No movie I saw had an ending liked that, so I loved them all.

Well i just came back from Benjamin Button annnndddd it was pretty disappointing. It was good and all, but i was expecting it to blow me away after the great trailer and good reviews. It just felt strangely distant and I wasn't emotionally invested at all. Didn't really care for any of the characters except for Queeney.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Favorites: Iron Man and The Dark Knight

Worst movies: Indy 4, Star Wars Clone Wars (My friend dragged me in to see it knowing that im not a fan of the movies)

Despite what many people said, I actually liked Cloverfield. Not the best film of the year, but definitely enjoyable. The hyped helped it a lot for me cuz it seemed like such a mystery at the time. I gotta admit, the monster was a bit of a letdown, but just the adventure of seeing them try to survive this catastrophe made it very fun to watch.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I know that Batman has always been a dark hero, but bearing witness to his adventures up until the Nolan movies has always been fun to some extent, which The Dark Knight lacked completely.

You want this:

70b2228348a0c5231747f01mi3.jpg

BUY IT!

The Dark Knight is supposed to be dark, just like Batman Begins. I loved that fact the movie is dark, not retarded heart-light gay bullshit like Batman & Robin.

Heath Ledger > Jack Nicholson.

Last edited: