has left HJU. Not coming back.
Yo everyone! :dance:

Yesterday, I got DVD for my birthday. My Co-worker gave it to me. That was sweet of her. :anime: :198:

Anyways, I haven't seen it YET. I am gonna watch it tonight after ER. :D

I am just wondering if anyone saw the movie? Just wondering. :) :jam:

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
I really enjoyed it. Good action, great acting, plus I got to meet the guy from Mothra. :)

"Kiryu" always get the girls...Yumiko Shaku & Miho Yoshioka...

Noboru "GaoRed" Kaneko was cool...and then Kane "Ninja Black" Kosugi would then be in the next movie, GFW.

Finally...CURSE YOU MOTH!!! YOU ALWAYS STEAL THE SPOT LIGHT!!! :shakefist

Give Kiryu his own show!!!

*sponsored by the supporter of "Kiryu the TV series"*

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Kiryu DOES have his own show. It's just called "Justirisers" and his name was changed to "RiseRoss." :)

In all seriousness though, a Toku show in the Godzilla U would rule. You could have the hero get his powers through the G Cells from 2000 or something.

VengeanceGOD said:
Kiryu DOES have his own show. It's just called "Justirisers" and his name was changed to "RiseRoss." :)

In all seriousness though, a Toku show in the Godzilla U would rule. You could have the hero get his powers through the G Cells from 2000 or something.

Riseross is Kiryu and Gigan's love child...

Anyway...Jet Jaguar is the best bet for getting a toku...though I'm hopeful for Rodan, Anguirus, Biollante, and King Seesar getting their own show.

boogie woogie feng shui
I want to see Jet Jaguar fight Ultraman. Bad.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
I was just thinking a Toku hero who pilots Kiryu. There are certainly 50 gazillion monsters he could fight against. :)

VengeanceGOD said:
I was just thinking a Toku hero who pilots Kiryu. There are certainly 50 gazillion monsters he could fight against. :)

Well...GaoRed is his tech...does that count???

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Yes. Yes it does. :)

As long as it's GaoRed and not Cole. 'Cause then Kiryu would commit suicide from the bad acting. :)

VengeanceGOD said:
Yes. Yes it does. :)

As long as it's GaoRed and not Cole. 'Cause then Kiryu would commit suicide from the bad acting. :)

Nah...Cole will just crash Kiryu just like what Bulk and Skull did with the Megazord...ROTFLMFAO