Japan Hero Movie Festival: Tokyo Attack & Godzilla Wars!!! - Our First Movie Event!!

(Thanks for letting me post this Keith!) :dance:

Ok guys, we're a go with this please pass the word to anyone and everyone who you know!

All the info can be found here as well > http://www.tokyoattack.com

Below is the summary:

When > November 5th, 2005 at 7:00 P.M.
Where > The Palace Theater, Syracuse, NY

The Movie > Godzilla Final Wars
What Else? > Lots of Godzilla Toys, courtesy of our friends at Flying Turtle Toys.

This is our first event so we're hoping it'll go well as we have a second one planned for a tokusatsu hero feature if this one pans out.

If you're in the area start planning to come up, this will be a lot of fun!

Jeff

Last edited:
Dude, that sounds like hella fun that I'm going to be missing out on.

Next time plan it out further by like... six months, put it in New York and you could get all us, sporting our morphers, changers and Gojira plushies to see this.

If anyone can make it out there, please bring a digital camera and hook us up with some pictures of this event.

Best o' luck and if this is a success, I hope to see this Tokyo Attack tour the country or something, so the rest of us can come see it.

Keep on rockin, Japan Hero!!! :jam:

Awww not November 5th. Sorry Jeff, I kind of already have plans to see this band called The Portgual Japan in NYC that night. I've already made promises to go and it's a rare chance since they're Japanese Indie band, don't know if/when they'll come back.

It's Judgement Time!
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Dude, that sounds like hella fun that I'm going to be missing out on.

Next time plan it out further by like... six months, put it in New York and you could get all us, sporting our morphers, changers and Gojira plushies to see this.

I really wish I could go. Like Keith said, really. Should plan these big events, really early in advance. I mean I wont be able to go. But if I had known about this back in the summer, I would have tried saving up the money. Being so close, there's no way I can save. That and Im already going out of state to YoumaCon.

Well good luck with it Jeff. :198: Godzilla Final Wars was a kewl movie. Loved it's villain

pfffft. screw NYC. keep it where it is....cause it's like a 15 min drive for me lol. How much is admittance?

Akiyama... think you could score a camera and take some pictures for us that can't make it?

For The Greater Justice...
Akiyama said:
pfffft. screw NYC. keep it where it is....cause it's like a 15 min drive for me lol.

Boooooooo! :mad: NYC is my backyard.

If I can get a ride and the day off from work I'm there for sure. A Toku get-together would be even sweeter. :jam:

I'm gonna see if I have an extra 400 bucks lying in my couch so I can hop a plane and meet ya'll there! Bastards... :shakefist :p