Japan Hero Movie Festival: Tokyo Attack & Godzilla Wars!!! - Our First Movie Event!!

I'll grab a camera and post some pics for all to see. I'll do my best for my toku brethern that can not make it.

I'll be taking photos as well :)

Thanks to everyone for the positive support, it's really appreciated! Hopefully our next event which we're planning for late January or February will be of more interest as we're looking at having a tokusatsu hero angle to it as opposed to Kaiju. :)

Anyway I do hope to see some representation from all places at this event, heck maybe some of us can get together and go out for pizza after the movie :dance:

Jeff

There he goes again with the Pizza... do you eat anything else?

****... burritos, hot wings, and ribs is were it's at man! :p

I think that anyone who's a HJU member or JH member should be required to wear a morpher. :thumbs:

I am the law
This sounds AWESOME!!
Too bad I'm all the way across the freakin country :(

Wish I could go.

-RF

jeff said:
Anyway I do hope to see some representation from all places at this event, heck maybe some of us can get together and go out for pizza after the movie :dance:

Jeff
GUMBY'S PIZZA!?

B

Bouken Black

jeff said:
(Thanks for letting me post this Keith!) :dance:

Ok guys, we're a go with this please pass the word to anyone and everyone who you know!

All the info can be found here as well > http://www.tokyoattack.com

Below is the summary:

When > November 5th, 2005 at 7:00 P.M.
Where > The Palace Theater, Syracuse, NY

The Movie > Godzilla Final Wars
What Else? > Lots of Godzilla Toys, courtesy of our friends at Flying Turtle Toys.

This is our first event so we're hoping it'll go well as we have a second one planned for a tokusatsu hero feature if this one pans out.

If you're in the area start planning to come up, this will be a lot of fun!

Jeff

I don't think anyone cares to go; they never come to our events or even Rangerboards. Jealousy, eh?!

Magiranger King said:
I don't think anyone cares to go; they never come to our events or even Rangerboards. Jealousy, eh?!

Please don't be so rude, Jeff is spending his time and money on this project, you could at least say something supportive, if I didn't have plans already I'd probably go, I wanna meet Jeff of JapanHero.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Magiranger King said:

You're being rude. Why did you post that anyway?

Back to topic...

I wish I could go and that would be awesome to see the movie. ;____; I'm at the western area of US. Good luck, Jeff and please post any movie you saw. That'd be awesome.

Last edited:
Magiranger King said:

I dunno, so far your the only one in this thread who doesn't want to go. And if not.. why even post?

There he goes again with the Pizza... do you eat anything else?

LOL!! Guess not man, guess not.

I don't think anyone cares to go; they never come to our events or even Rangerboards.

From the get go I knew this would be quite risky, especially considering how much the fees to get this movie and the theater were, but life wouldn't be fun if you didn't take risks once in a great while. :cool: If no one shows up it's ok, I'll still get to see Godzilla on the big screen and have the theater to myself :dance: ha ha (that would be one heck of a movie rental if you ask me)

Naw, let's have fun with this guys, that's what it's all about! Well, that and pizza! I want this to be a success so we can bring bigger and better shows together for tokusatsu hero fans. If this one works our 2nd Ultraman-oriented show will be coming forth so cross your fingers!

GUMBY'S PIZZA!?

Dude that would be so awesome!! Someone will need to get the Pokey sticks! :198:

Jeff