[*Girls Only Clubhouse*] ~ No Boys Allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't bought panties in a long time... I just get them for free several times a year from Victoria's Secret. :P

Bras on the other hand, I do buy. Usually when I have a panty coupon that gives me 10 bucks off. :loltongue:
 
Auuuugh~ I wish I would have checked up at the mall today when I was shopping for gifts!! D: I want some more cute undies~~~~~ VS has such cute patterns <3
 
I know right?? I'm going to make LT take me to Adult Emporium after Christmas. Feels weird shopping for lingerie at a porn shop, but the place is awesome! They have a whole clothing section mainly for strippers but it's got the Hustler clothing line which is some of the most comfy pajamas and lingerie i've ever found. If you have a local shop that carries that line, pick some up!

God, there's a huge adult store here in LA that carried a plethora of lingerie for strippers (or otherwise :P) which also carries the Hustler line.

For the love of me, I cannot remember it off the top of my head. I just remember Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriends used to go there during their "Girls Next Door" phase.

I really can't help it. That series was my trashy reality TV show crack. :sweat:

Auuuugh~ I wish I would have checked up at the mall today when I was shopping for gifts!! D: I want some more cute undies~~~~~ VS has such cute patterns <3

Wah... I know. I love coming in there and seeing all the new patterns they have in the PINK section. I still love the boy brief inspired ones~ they're super cute~


I haven't bought panties in a long time... I just get them for free several times a year from Victoria's Secret. :P

Bras on the other hand, I do buy. Usually when I have a panty coupon that gives me 10 bucks off. :loltongue:

How do you get them for free? *curious*

I don't think I actually have a bra from VS. Most of my bras are from Calvin Klein (outlet stores for the win!) which are so ridiculously sexy and comfy or if I wanna get really fancy, I have Jezebel ones, which you can get online or at Macy's.
 
VS sent me an email coupon that they were doing 30% off. So I got 3 leggings, two cotton, and the third a velour one for CLEARANCE. I can't wait.
They were also doing the usual 5 panties for 25 dollars. Held off on that, I've waiting for AFTER the holiday rush when they're left with old inventory. hehe
 
How do you get them for free? *curious*

Sign up for a Victoria's Secret credit card. I never actually used the card, just kept it for a year or so before cancelling it. But I still get the coupons for free underwear in the mail several times a year. :thumbs:

I also like shopping online for their panties and bras when they're on clearance. I just make sure to order ones in styles I know I like, and know what size to pick.
 
I've never been fond of VS (by the way, I'm back and yes I do exist. Life caught me up in a maelstrom and dumped me off at my parents' for the next week. @_@) and I don't think VS has ever been fond of me. I don't know, I think I just have an inherent mistrust of a lingerie store that refuses to stock more than five sizes of bras. I was never really one for pretty underwear anyway; I've always liked the more utilitarian cotton than pricey (but pretty) silk. Might check it out, though, if they have a good sale. Can't get bras there for life or money but underwear is much easier to shop for.

I also lost interest in any lingerie when I moved in with KickHopper, not that I had much of a penchant for it before. Your sorta lose a reason to buy pretty underclothes to impress someone when you're living with the one you're trying to impress. ^^; At least, that's what happened to me.
 
I've never been fond of VS (by the way, I'm back and yes I do exist. Life caught me up in a maelstrom and dumped me off at my parents' for the next week. @_@) and I don't think VS has ever been fond of me. I don't know, I think I just have an inherent mistrust of a lingerie store that refuses to stock more than five sizes of bras. I was never really one for pretty underwear anyway; I've always liked the more utilitarian cotton than pricey (but pretty) silk. Might check it out, though, if they have a good sale. Can't get bras there for life or money but underwear is much easier to shop for.

I also lost interest in any lingerie when I moved in with KickHopper, not that I had much of a penchant for it before. Your sorta lose a reason to buy pretty underclothes to impress someone when you're living with the one you're trying to impress. ^^; At least, that's what happened to me.

Welcome back! :3 No worries. Life happens to the best of us and often when we're trying to make other plans. :sweat: (I dunno if that makes sense... Pfft... I just woke up... lol~)

I often think of pretty undergarments less about impressing someone else but trying to find stuff that suits yourself, make you feel confident and makes your outerwear look better.

An expensive silk and lace thong that is uncomfortable and sticks out from your jeans shouldn't be more worth buying because it impresses your significant other than an affordable good utilitarian cotton underwear that fits well, is comfortable and makes you feel good.

*shrugs* I'm just a sucker for all kinds of lingerie. :sweat:
 
I've never really been anything like a girly-girl except in the past year or so and even then, it's been limited to a bit of make up and little else. I dunno, good old simple garments always seemed to fit me better, even though I've never been a true tomboy. *shrugs* Eh, I dunno. Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks, I guess. XD And don't worry, your post made plenty of sense.
 
It's all good~ there's nothing wrong with toeing the line between girly-girl and tomboy. I'm sure most of the ladies here can agree :3

---

Though it was really nice to go out for Korean food with my best girl friend late last night, I am so disappointed that I'm going to miss out on getting Korean BBQ and karaoke-ing with a group of my best friends because I have yet another long closing shift at work.

It's getting a little difficult to be cheerful and greeting people when one is tired as hell~ I'm not even going to be working with my friend tonight either, so passing the time will be so difficult~

Yaaah... I don't wanna go~
onion_gifs_emoticons-10.gif


Ugh... Gotta make that money~ Holiday retail~ Never again~
 
Korean BBQ....................... want too.

I have a side-job doing merchandising in grocery stores. Six hours per week in this season is more than enough to make me hate Christmas music with a passion. I do not envy full-time retailers at all. :(

Hang in there! Make money! For the future!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top