[*Girls Only Clubhouse*] ~ No Boys Allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm of the pale/dark persuasion, and I raise my arms in sleeveless shirts. I raise them with pride. I refuse to be embarrassed over having hair follicles in a place where everyone has them.

I'll shave and powder and do the rest of the hygiene dance and once done, baby, I am raising the hell out of my arms. Besides, the main sleeveless shirt I wear is a tank top, and when I do... nobody is looking at my arms. (Ohohohoho.)
 
I'm of the pale/dark persuasion, and I raise my arms in sleeveless shirts. I raise them with pride. I refuse to be embarrassed over having hair follicles in a place where everyone has them.

I'll shave and powder and do the rest of the hygiene dance and once done, baby, I am raising the hell out of my arms. Besides, the main sleeveless shirt I wear is a tank top, and when I do... nobody is looking at my arms. (Ohohohoho.)

You.. you powder? CONFORMIST!
 
Alright then. I'll get some tomorrow when I'm out shopping. Thanks for the tip.

No prob! You can usually find it at Wal*mart where the guys' facial shave gel is

I'm of the pale/dark persuasion, and I raise my arms in sleeveless shirts. I raise them with pride. I refuse to be embarrassed over having hair follicles in a place where everyone has them.

I'll shave and powder and do the rest of the hygiene dance and once done, baby, I am raising the hell out of my arms. Besides, the main sleeveless shirt I wear is a tank top, and when I do... nobody is looking at my arms. (Ohohohoho.)

OHOHOHOHOH! lol

I only mind raising my arms because i am literally so pale that the gray looks liek i didn't shave. It's really annoying

If not stinking is conformity, then I have long since joined the Wave.

LOL!!!!
 
Well, I suppose in comparison to everyone else I am. On the other hand though, I turn 20 in February.

Haha I was just picking at you ^^

And to embarrassingly admit I actually said that cuz I confused you with the lady here who's 14 heh. Sorry ^^;;;;
 
I asked her what to do about it, and she said waxing, or special cremes are really the only help.

Mm... It's back to waxing everything again, save my legs. I should look for specialty creams to help smooth it out. I'm tired of razor bumps~

I'm extremely thankful that I have such thin hair on my legs that I could not shave there for months and no one would notice unless someone touched them.

I'll shave and powder and do the rest of the hygiene dance and once done, baby, I am raising the hell out of my arms. Besides, the main sleeveless shirt I wear is a tank top, and when I do... nobody is looking at my arms. (Ohohohoho.)

lol, Ohohoho indeed~ :P I'm so self conscious when it comes to my arms. Leave to a childhood being teased by family every single time I raised my arms *cue violin* :laugh:

---
My mom is so precious. She wanted to go out for dinner and I was like "I know a really good Korean place near by" and she's like (and imagine this with a really heavy Filipino accent because it's funnier) "No~ I don't like Korean. Let's go to Little Tokyo."

So we go and where do we end up? At a soon tofu (soft tofu stew) restaurant in Little Tokyo. :laugh: She didn't know that it was Korean just because we always get it in Little Tokyo.

I'm like, "Mom~ we could've gone to Korea Town and get the same thing for a lot cheaper," to which she replied, "No~ we here now. Why you want to waste gas? And it's dark, we might get raped." :redface2: Oh, Mom~

Oh well. I got a Japanese fashion magazine, some star sugar candy, a giant bag of Hi Chew and a Calipico for my troubles since the restaurant was in the same plaza as a supermarket and a bookstore. *fist pump*

By the way, as anyone here tried BB Cream? My skin is far from flawless and I really don't want to deal with blemishes and scars more than I have to. Is it really all it's hyped up to be?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top