[*Girls Only Clubhouse*] ~ No Boys Allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We love you too Obaasan =D

*whacks with Nerf Mallet*

Alrighty then Angie neesan.. :P

(I feel awkward calling girls older than me with their name only)

I know how you feel. I remember when my mom's friends started asking me to call them by their first names... That was seriously awkward. Especially since I'm friends with their kids. :laugh:

ok you girls are on estrogen speed...wow. I will do a long ass multiquote post later after work. In the meanwhile, welcome young grasshopper, girls, carry on.

Lookin' forward to it! :thumbs:

Well, when I get back from NorCal on Sunday night, anyway. :laugh:

When I was in high school I detested the idea of having to wear a filthy conformist school uniform. Looking back, my main thought is, "Man, that would've solved so many problems."

I didn't have any problems choosing what to wear when I was in high school. I wore baggy jeans and huge t-shirts. It helped that all my friends were guys. :laugh:

I shudder to think what fashion disaster I would have put myself through dressing myself in regular clothes half asleep for school.

Heh, I had marching band at 6:30am every morning for most of high school. And other music groups when marching band was on hiatus. Needless to say, I went to school with some interesting outfits, sometimes. :P

God~ I love days off~ especially on a Friday

I remember what those were like... :disappoin
 
.......Should we talk about our bedroom? :169:


LOL.. JK, neesan-tachi, JK. :loltongue:

My bedroom needs some serious work lol. LT and I just moved into the master bedroom of our condo (we had the room with vaulted ceilings but it gets WAY too cold in the winter) and the only real decoration in this room is one poster of Snow from FF13 lol

When I was in high school I detested the idea of having to wear a filthy conformist school uniform. Looking back, my main thought is, "Man, that would've solved so many problems."

Hindsight is such 20/20 lol

To be honest.. I would've been absolutely fine with our uniform if the pants weren't cut like **** and we had to roll them down or keep them unbuttoned so that they wouldn't DIG INTO OUR BELLIES.

>_> And I wasn't fat, either. And they weren't tight.. it was the awkward way they were cut and had absolutely NO give at all. And I was one of MANY with the same problem.

AND THEY WERE GATTDAMN EXPENSIVE!!

>_> PLUS the fact that our shoes had to be "ALL BLACK" and if there was a small marking on them (Like a fucking Nike logo) they'd send you home.


WTF ridiculous indeed.

Your school was crazy o_o

----

Ugh I had to work today. I work at a Party City store, which specializes in Halloween. Every weekend we dress up with a theme which sounds cool right? -_- No. This coming weekend is cartoon characters. Just about ALL of our women's costumes are SUPER skank-tastic. My only real option is like Snow White, but ALL the girls are choosing Snow White because we refuse to be skanky -_- This is going to suck :(

----

EDIT: Anyone else find it funny that the guys are so threatened and pissed that we have ONE thread just for us?
 
Ugh I had to work today. I work at a Party City store, which specializes in Halloween. Every weekend we dress up with a theme which sounds cool right? -_- No. This coming weekend is cartoon characters. Just about ALL of our women's costumes are SUPER skank-tastic. My only real option is like Snow White, but ALL the girls are choosing Snow White because we refuse to be skanky -_- This is going to suck :(

Mm... that's the thing about Halloween. It's time to bring out your inner skank, :P

Does it have to be costumes from the store? Because you can always go as the other Disney princess, just ... with longer skirts? :sweat:

Anyone else find it funny that the guys are so threatened and pissed that we have ONE thread just for us?

I find it incredibly funny. I think they just don't like the fact that our thread is strictly girls only. I personally don't mind an occasional comment from a dude who actually is willing to be civil and talk about what we like to talk about no matter what it is.

There's a machine one now too :redface2:

Seriously though, there's a Filipino fan thread and there's a Singapore fan thread, why is there such a big deal about a girl fan / Viewing globe-esque thread?

---

Finally cleaned a chunk of my apartment which basically wiping down the TV and the piano and trying to reorganize my shoes and purses. :sweat:

I really need a new shoe organizer because I'm uber Asian and take my shoes off at the front door, lol.

I'm suddenly looking forward to taking pictures :anime:
 
EDIT: Anyone else find it funny that the guys are so threatened and pissed that we have ONE thread just for us?

Truly you have done a grave injustice to the persecuted male minority of HJU.

(By, you know, ribbing on them lightly if they happen to post here.)
 
Mm... that's the thing about Halloween. It's time to bring out your inner skank, :P

Does it have to be costumes from the store? Because you can always go as the other Disney princess, just ... with longer skirts? :sweat:

Unfortunately no. It HAS to be something from the store. I got all excited originally because I was gonna wear the girly Ninja Turtle costume... then I looked at it...

My cooter would totally be hanging out :redface2:

I find it incredibly funny. I think they just don't like the fact that our thread is strictly girls only. I personally don't mind an occasional comment from a dude who actually is willing to be civil and talk about what we like to talk about no matter what it is.

There's a machine one now too :redface2:

Seriously though, there's a Filipino fan thread and there's a Singapore fan thread, why is there such a big deal about a girl fan / Viewing globe-esque thread?

It really is funny. And I'm only pushing this to be girls only because yeh, we know the guys can read this, but without them chiming in, we can feel more comfortable to discuss girl-specific things. Like I know I talk about my weight freely, but when it comes to the things I specifically don't like about my weight gain, i'd really only rather discuss it with girls only. I'm sure other girls feel the same way too. Not to mention the ONE time we had a girly discussion we got **** for it. We deserve to have one friggen thread that's ours alone.

Finally cleaned a chunk of my apartment which basically wiping down the TV and the piano and trying to reorganize my shoes and purses. :sweat:

I really need a new shoe organizer because I'm uber Asian and take my shoes off at the front door, lol.

I'm suddenly looking forward to taking pictures :anime:

Do you have a Kirklands? The one we have here has a SUPER cute show rack

Truly you have done a grave injustice to the persecuted male minority of HJU.

(By, you know, ribbing on them lightly if they happen to post here.)

Oh yes of cooooourse. The POOR MINORITY of 95% lol.

But as I stated above, even though they can read here, only girls discussing girl things can make others feel a bit more comfortable to talk about things without the guys chiming in or talking ****.

Maybe we should mention periods at least once per page to scare them away permanently >.> lol
 
Periods, underboob sweat, and underarm shaving. Anything else?

Bikini waxing? :P

And no, Queen, I don't think I have a Kirklands~ *sadness*

And even if there was, I'm just trying not to spend any money trying to reorganize my place. :redface2:

I have a DSLR camera, snowboarding equipment and the epic trip to Alabama to save up for :P
 
Periods, underboob sweat, and underarm shaving. Anything else?

Childbirth? The realities of Afterbirth?

Underboob sweat is almost as bad as cleavage sweat. At least a bra kinda helps with the underboob sweat, but cleavage sweat? it's just... there -_-

And ironically enough I have a question about underarm shaving. It seems no matter how close of a shave I get to where it FEELS perfectly smooth, my underarms are still a bit gray. I'm also horrendously pale (like 'creature of the night' pale). Does the being pale attribute to essentially seeing the hair follicles still even when I have a close shave?

Bikini waxing? :P

And no, Queen, I don't think I have a Kirklands~ *sadness*

And even if there was, I'm just trying not to spend any money trying to reorganize my place. :redface2:

I have a DSLR camera, snowboarding equipment and the epic trip to Alabama to save up for :P

Bikini waxing is the devil. NEVER AGAIN I SAY! lol

wanna know a really simple and cute way? Go to one of the schools and ask then for their milk crates. They usually throw them out and you can ziptie them together to make cute multicolored cubbies

Alabama should come first >.> Srsly if you can just get here, i'll do all the cooking and you can stay with us, so you really don't need to save that much lol.
 
Bikini waxing is the devil. NEVER AGAIN I SAY! lol

wanna know a really simple and cute way? Go to one of the schools and ask then for their milk crates. They usually throw them out and you can ziptie them together to make cute multicolored cubbies

I thought those two were related when I first read it. Needless to say, I was really fucking confused. Well done, Queen. Well done.

Gonna do what the title says and stay the **** out to prevent further confusion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top