[*Girls Only Clubhouse*] ~ No Boys Allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, we can all be your big sisters. :anime:

All I have is older sisters, so I've never been an Oneesan. :P


Though some of the guys call me "Obasan" occasionally. :shakefist
 
I never wore skirts nor dresses, other than special occasions like weddings. I'm always wearing baggy jeans.
oh and I do remember when I first wore a skirt, I complaint about how I couldn't move my legs freely. :P :laugh:
 
I like skirts, but I rarely wear them. It feels like when you put on a skirt, you have to make some kind of style statement. I'm so bad at that.
 
I loooooooooooooooooooove cross stitch!! I'm working on a beautiful geisha right now. It's the perfect stress release.

My geisha is taking forever, but mainly because I do it to relieve stress. But good LORD i have 3 threads that are barely a shade off from each other -_- Organizing them was hell
i've been using a combination of these for my proj (just go for the stitchbows and the binder inserts, binders u can buy cheap at any school supply store)
http://www.dmc-usa.com/majic/pageServer/17010000kk/en_US/StitchBow-Storage-Systems.html
it's made my life waaaaaay easier :D all my threads in numerical order <3

Sure, we can all be your big sisters. :anime:

All I have is older sisters, so I've never been an Oneesan. :P


Though some of the guys call me "Obasan" occasionally. :shakefist
all those boys should die :D

We love you too Obaasan =D
hahaha....... this one esp :3

skirts are only good for hot days....... okay i'll leave it at that :D
 
Since neesan-tachi were talking about skirts.. :P

I seriously hate skirts. But you HAVE to wear it to school. A long sky blue for secondary schools.
 
Last edited:
lol, I guess I'm one of the few that actually likes wearing skirts? :P

Admittedly though, when I was younger, I definitely hate wearing them and usually wore shorts underneath. It wasn't until high school that I was like, "yeah, I can rock these~" :sweat:

Since I went to an all girls private school, I'm so into skirts and crisp looking outfits. I seriously miss my uniform as funny as that sounds. It was super cute: gray knee-length skirt, light pink collared bouse, maroon knee highs and sweater and black or brown oxfords. I really want to buy a set just for nostalgia's sake, lol.

I got the cuuutest headphones today as an early birthday birthday present from my best friend, Grace.

She is a fan of Deka and whenever we go out we call it our Girls in Trouble night. She got me the pink and gray ones because she's the Umeko in our team. Now whenever I see the pink in my headphones, I think of her. Isn't that sweet? :anime:

Now I have to find something equally awesome and cool for her birthday (two days away from mine) with yellow in it (which also happens to be her favorite color) when I go to New York. Ah, shopping~ <3
 
Cuuuuutteeee!!!!! ^ _^

How sweet of her, angelicnoir neesan! :)

:P Thanks~ isn't it? I love having friends like her. She just makes everything better.

And call me Angie, everyone here seems to :sweat:

I'm an only child and Filipino so I've never been called nee-san before. I dunno why it makes me smile~ You're so sweet~ :anime:

And Blade, yeah, I've had a few boys call me Lola (grandma in Tagalog) before and they definitely got a death glare from Hell for doing so :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top