[*Girls Only Clubhouse*] ~ No Boys Allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I'm not the only one....I'll just leave these here....
[HIDE]
36378_109524565765869_103267219724937_80668_2547763_n.jpg
38556_115600081824984_103267219724937_119129_7288542_n.jpg
40642_115600101824982_103267219724937_119132_2183801_n.jpg
[/HIDE]

KRYPTONITE!!!

And movies in Japan aren't that expensive. I saw Pirates of the Caribbean 3 while I was there and it was pretty much the same cost as the US
 
Really? I went to see the Ultraman movie with Mark and it cost 1500yen and I had to pay 2000yen when I saw that terrible Alice in Wonderland movie.....to me that's ridiculously expensive, movie tickets around where I live are usually between $8 and $12 (USD).
 
Really? I went to see the Ultraman movie with Mark and it cost 1500yen and I had to pay 2000yen when I saw that terrible Alice in Wonderland movie.....to me that's ridiculously expensive, movie tickets around where I live are usually between $8 and $12 (USD).

It depends on where you live in the US. I think there are some cities where ticket prices are upwards of $15, and probably in the range of $20 if you get into 3D showings (more if you're the type of person who has to get popcorn, etc, when you go).
 
I'm giving my sixth grade kids a quiz on Internet Safety and I just got a question "is it alright if we write down the word rapist?"

*sigh* I simply said, "If you doubt your answer is appropriate, just don't write it in." :redface2:
 
I hate being sick. This is the week I got hired at my job last year, and I came down sick the day after thanksgiving. Nothing like missing three days of work a week after you get hired for a new job. :redface2:

This year I went to work on Monday even though I wasn't feeling that great, called in on Tuesday in the hopes that I'd be able to kick the bug enough to go in today to finish up stuff before Thanksgiving. No such luck. :shakefist
 
I hate being sick. This is the week I got hired at my job last year, and I came down sick the day after thanksgiving. Nothing like missing three days of work a week after you get hired for a new job. :redface2:

This year I went to work on Monday even though I wasn't feeling that great, called in on Tuesday in the hopes that I'd be able to kick the bug enough to go in today to finish up stuff before Thanksgiving. No such luck. :shakefist
At least you missed work because of a good reason~ not because, you know, you over booked yourself at four jobs like how I was a few years back... :sweat:

At least you're able to rest at home, ne?
 
Yeah, I suppose. Used up half of my available PTO hours, though. Might mean I won't be able to take a trip up to see my sister in Seattle in Feb or March like I thought.
 
I freaking love Black Friday. The mall I went to this morning (at 4am :P) was far from crowded, so I didn't have to shove people out of the way just to get back to my car unlike last year and it had all the stores I wanted to go to. I feel so accomplished :P

Acquired a fleece lined bomber jacket, a navy open cardigan, red and gray striped cardigan, and navy hooded peacoat - all of which I have been stalking for the past few weeks - along with a white wrapped scarf, cream knit beanie and new sunglasses.

Later, when I surprisingly found out that I didn't have to work this evening, I went back to my smaller local mall and found a hooded faux leather bomber jacket similar to the Obey Rapture jacket, which runs at $129, for only $32. Totally coming back for it when I get paid; hopefully along with a 1TB external harddrive for Cyber Monday.

*sigh* I am such an outerwear whore~ :sweat: Shopping is such a guilty pleasure~
 
Which mall did you go to? I was at the Glendale one and found absolutely nothing. Well, I did find a pair of boots which were really cute and a good price, but JC Penny's computer system went down so they couldn't ring anyone up. I didn't feel like waiting in a 1.5+ hour line to get them, so we just left them and went elsewhere.
 
No Black Friday up in canada but I'm looking forward to boxing week after christmas :3.. I want me some nice boots~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top