Chronotia Archzenom Member Aug 12, 2009 #21 :O_O: I better go and fetch Gramps Shinigami for this day needs a Shinigami Hakase.
J Jacky392000 Active Member Aug 12, 2009 #22 first it's watermelon and now MILK?! :redface2: :shakefist
KAGEKI It stinks. Aug 12, 2009 #23 Jacky392000 said: first it's watermelon and now MILK?! :redface2: :shakefist Click to expand... Yeah, apparently it's the little things that make people go psycho over.
Jacky392000 said: first it's watermelon and now MILK?! :redface2: :shakefist Click to expand... Yeah, apparently it's the little things that make people go psycho over.
Chronotia Archzenom Member Aug 12, 2009 #24 MORE FACEPALMS. I can't stand this scenario. What a horror!
Punk #MissionMiami Aug 12, 2009 #25 What a psycho bitch, I can't say he didn't have it coming but to stab him over it was ridiculous.
Beast King The new breed. Aug 12, 2009 #26 What is she going to gain? It will catch up with her eventually.