GIFs by JFC [CREDIT IF YOU USE THEM - NO REQUESTS]

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Decided to collect the GIFs I've made and shared here so far. All I have to do now is remember to keep it updated for if/when I make new GIFs in the future.

As is stated in the thread title, the GIFs are available for use as avatars/Sigs. Just be sure to give proper credit if you do.

[hide]
kivashizukavsnagodb5.gif



kivashizukavsjiroufw6.gif



kivashizukavsotoyama9.gif



kivawatarukivathuhqa8.gif



doublekivahenshinv1finagc4.gif



doublekivahenshinv2finasf6.gif



doublekivahissatsuv1finxp6.gif



doublekivahissatsuv2finav1.gif



kivaendcreditshenshinfilw3.gif


taigadarkkivapwnagedz5.gif
[/hide]
 
Last edited:
lol So glad I have a high speed connection after viewing this thread.

& one of the gifs reminded me that my favorite Kiva attack was the sholw dark kiva with the bat signal logo thingy that kinda just owns & kills you.


Edit: What are the first 3 gifs from? Looks like Shizuka in Kiva owning people, but I don't remember that happening...?
 
Decade Ep 4

[HIDE]
dcdhenshinstadiumtr6.gif


Decade to Kuuga Mighty
dcdswitchkuugamightyzz3.gif



Kuuga Mighty to Titan
dcdswitchkuugamightytitab2.gif



Kuuga Titan to Dragon
dcdswitchkuugatitandragar5.gif



Young Kiva
dcdyoungkiva1sthenshinrm3.gif


dcdyoungkiva2ndhenshinch3.gif
[/HIDE]
 
Misc. Decade

[HIDE]Couple of Yuusuke Henshins
dcdkuugahenshin01gy5.gif


dcdkuugahenshin02eo2.gif



Decade as Hibiki from Ep.01
dcdswitchhibiki01lq4.gif


dcdhibikiongekibou01ma4.gif
[/hide]


Working "together" with Kuuga and Kiva
[hide]
dcdfinalformridekuugaix5.gif


dcdfinalformridekivane4.gif


dcdfinalattackridekivasc6.gif
[/HIDE]


Buh bye Bishop
[hide]
dcdfinalattackslashfina.gif
[/hide]
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top