Gekiranger VS Boukenger - Talk Up!

[hide] Could just mean that he is asking "So, you finally told him?" Since she was too shy to say it all this time while with the group. but, yeh, would be hilarious if he meant what you said, lol. [/hide]
[hide] hmmmmm it cooould be. but when in that context..its hard to tell XDD

... i just had my friend watch it with me..and she had the same reaction as me XD...... so ... two people think that already? XD

besides the hippo and his nantoka-ken ... and how he was groping daivoyager? ummm whats going on with this show? :X[/hide]
 
ok, i DONT KNOW IF ANYBODY NOTICED, but did anybody see the name endokoji while downloading it on bittorent? He was a guy I knew on Veoh who provided the Agito eps. Just wondering maybe he provided this RAW?

Hey! Yeah, it's me...:laugh:
I used to be on Veoh, but I think my uploading days are over, unless it's for small-time stuff like this.

About the team-up. This is one of my favorite. Boukenger & Gekiranger were pretty good Sentai series to me. It was quite nice to see them all again.
 
Last edited:

About the team-up. This is one of my favorite. Boukenger & Gekiranger were pretty good Sentai series to me. It was quite nice to see them all again.

Best Sentai Team-up I have ever seen since Timeranger vs. GoGo V and Carranger vs. Ohranger.

Here are my top favourite Sentai Team-ups:

I. Magiranger vs. Dekaranger
II. Abaranger vs. Hurricanger
III. Hurricanger vs. Gaoranger
IV. GoGo V vs. Gingaman
V. Gekiranger vs. Boukenger
VI. Megaranger vs. Carranger
VII. Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai
VIII. Dekaranger vs. Abaranger
IX. Timeranger vs. GoGo V
X. Carranger vs. Ohranger.
 
I just watched the first five minutes of the team-up and, to my surprise and to my sense of love for references in team-ups, the team-up's theme song began with a space shot with clips of the previous Super Sentai teams. I geeked out since that was a major reference to Boukenger's role in the SS legacy. Probably the only time older Sentai teams got reference in a team-up that didn't end in 'Super Sentai'.

Also, I saw a few minutes of a fight between Rio/Mele and the pre-Akashi and Sakura Geki/Bouken team-up. The team-up is very promising.

If you're wondering why I'm not watching the whole team-up yet is because I pre-ordered the DVD, since it was only $33 (plus $20 s/h :redface2:). Unfortunatly, it came. It's a problem because I had it sent to my college, and I won't be back until Sunday. :bawling: Life can be unfair sometimes. I'm so writing a review within 24 hours of watching it.
 
I just watched the first five minutes of the team-up and, to my surprise and to my sense of love for references in team-ups, the team-up's theme song began with a space shot with clips of the previous Super Sentai teams. I geeked out since that was a major reference to Boukenger's role in the SS legacy. Probably the only time older Sentai teams got reference in a team-up that didn't end in 'Super Sentai'.

Also, I saw a few minutes of a fight between Rio/Mele and the pre-Akashi and Sakura Geki/Bouken team-up. The team-up is very promising.

If you're wondering why I'm not watching the whole team-up yet is because I pre-ordered the DVD, since it was only $33 (plus $20 s/h :redface2:). Unfortunatly, it came. It's a problem because I had it sent to my college, and I won't be back until Sunday. :bawling: Life can be unfair sometimes. I'm so writing a review within 24 hours of watching it.

I enjoyed the reference part aswell.
 
Good:

-The bg music from Boukenger, I missed it without even realising it.
-Seeing the Geki team again.
-Seeing the Bouken team one final time.
-Akashi & Sakura in black.
-Seeing Rio & Mele, they are still my favourites in a long fucking time.
-Natsuki's cuteness and when she bopped Eiji on the head with the tennis racket for no reason LMAO.
-"The Iron Man" once again donning the BoukenSilver suit (suit actor refence).
-GekiRinTohjaWolf.... I love how Rio & Mele ONLY bring out the Rin Beasts when they want revenge... I fucken love this.


Bad:

-Masumi's teeth.
-The Hippo. MY GOD they could have come up with something better then this lol.
-The Bouken Mecha... So fucking ugly. Now I really appreciate Engine-Oh.
-Not being able to see the Geki team for 12 months (Go-Onger vs. Gekiranger).

Overall a fucking killer team up. I enjoyed this even more then last years.

GekiRinTohjaWolf FTW! \m/
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top