Ladymercury
the baddest bitch
This thread is fucking retarded.
This thread is fucking retarded.
This thread is fucking retarded.
yep it is, If I made a "look at yuriko's/ayumi's/Mika's new hair" thread people would of told me the same thing.
Wow, you are so lame.
BTW that is an old picture of him. :redface2:
So you're saying that facial hair determines one success? :disappoin
I don't see how this makes him look "retarded". My opinion, that was a rather dumb thing to say.
I don't see anything wrong with the way he looks in that picture.
:redface2:Do you really not understand when one is jokin and when not?
But it's my fault, i know that some people needs a big poster sayin "THIS IS A JOKE, DONT TAKE IT LITERALLY".
To x1xBladex1x: let's pretend it wasnt a joke. You're alright with this picture, instead i see something wrong. Different ideas, mine is not like yours, so it's dumb. Wow.
It's a difficult world.
I don't see how this makes him look "retarded". My opinion, that was a rather dumb thing to say.
I don't see anything wrong with the way he looks in that picture.
& Your comment wasn't any less "retarded" than this thread. & comments like that is what warps the thread. Also, if it is so retarded why do you keep viewing it and posting in it?