GekiChopper (Sotaro Yasuda) Shaved and Short Haired!?

I don't see how this makes him look "retarded". My opinion, that was a rather dumb thing to say.

I don't see anything wrong with the way he looks in that picture.


This thread is fucking retarded.

& Your comment wasn't any less "retarded" than this thread. & comments like that is what warps the thread. Also, if it is so retarded why do you keep viewing it and posting in it?
 
Last edited:
This thread is fucking retarded.

81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg

81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg

81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg

81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg

81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg

81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg

81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg

81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg

81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg

81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg

81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg

81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg

81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg

81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg

81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg

81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg

81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg

81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
81hkk95.jpg
 
Wow, you are so lame.

BTW that is an old picture of him. :redface2:

So you're saying that facial hair determines one success? :disappoin

I don't see how this makes him look "retarded". My opinion, that was a rather dumb thing to say.

I don't see anything wrong with the way he looks in that picture.

Do you really not understand when one is jokin and when not?
But it's my fault, i know that some people needs a big poster sayin "THIS IS A JOKE, DONT TAKE IT LITERALLY".

To
x1xBladex1x: let's pretend it wasnt a joke. You're alright with this picture, instead i see something wrong. Different ideas, mine is not like yours, so it's dumb. Wow.

It's a difficult world.
 
Last edited:
Do you really not understand when one is jokin and when not?
But it's my fault, i know that some people needs a big poster sayin "THIS IS A JOKE, DONT TAKE IT LITERALLY".

To
x1xBladex1x: let's pretend it wasnt a joke. You're alright with this picture, instead i see something wrong. Different ideas, mine is not like yours, so it's dumb. Wow.

It's a difficult world.
:redface2:

First off. In your case, I guess you do need to carry a poster around saying "This is a joke." Because your comment had no comedic or humorous tone whatsoever. And Blade did state that it was only his opinion. So your statement was pretty darn hypocritical.

It sure is a difficult world. You're right.
 
-Watches all maturity fly right on out the window-

Back on topic, I think it's because we first saw him WITH facial hair. The story would be different if we were used to him without it.

I completely shaved my face after having a moustache since I was 12 (meaning for 9 years I had a moustache) and A LOT of people thought I looked bad, but a lot of others preferred me clean shaven. For the most part everyone's used to it now.

Mostly, he looks better clean shaven. =3
 
I don't see how this makes him look "retarded". My opinion, that was a rather dumb thing to say.

I don't see anything wrong with the way he looks in that picture.




& Your comment wasn't any less "retarded" than this thread. & comments like that is what warps the thread. Also, if it is so retarded why do you keep viewing it and posting in it?

QFTMFT :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top