But did it really need to have a house flying all over the place? Come on. Sometimes I feel Amemiya and Co. forget it's a TV show and not a video game. Sometimes it can work, but in this case... and we just had a climactic battle between Red Mask and Garo, and a personal confrontation between Leo and Sigma. This was pointless. I almost chuckled at Kaoru just floating behind Kouga on her block at the end, it looked so silly.
Instead of some overelaborate fight you could have put in Kouga's farewell from the final episode, and the scenes with the other cast in the end credits there. And maybe have a final good-bye between Leo and Sigma in a peaceful setting. Then Kouga and Kaoru could have a proper last scene together.
Sigma is one of the kids that Kouga trained with. If you looked closely, as he was being eaten, it was shown that some butterflies/leaves were scattered.
But at the end of that episode, didn't "Murasaki" appear in child form before Kouga? And I thought the scar on Sigma's arm was caused by Kouga cutting him in their first meeting.
But at the end of that episode, didn't "Murasaki" appear in child form before Kouga? And I thought the scar on Sigma's arm was caused by Kouga cutting him in their first meeting.