GAINAX's Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt-Audio NSFW

You need to watch more bad anime.

I'm seeing a surprisingly high number of "WORST SHOW EVER" reactions to Panty & Stocking. The show is proving surprisingly divisive.

I like to think of this as the result of GAINAX successfully trolling the American fans as well as the Japanese ones. :D
 
I like to think of this as the result of GAINAX successfully trolling the American fans as well as the Japanese ones. :D
And with that, PSG becomes the most well-known/infamous anime ever created, all because of Gainax cementing them as epic trolls who put out anime for the eternal annals of time..

EXACTLY AS PLANNED
 
I just think this was an extremely hit or miss show. I don't know how accurate the results were but I saw something from 2chan making it seem like the Japanese audience wasn't very impressed by it themselves.
 
Well, the production team made the show basically to piss off and criticize your typical anime fan and the type of anime s/he probably likes. I'd be surprised if 2chan didn't go ballistic over it.
 
Just watched the anime and it was awesome and hilarious, especially the exploding Ghost scene XDD

And the "henshin" scene is.......... wow:P
 
Saw the first ep and so far I am loving it. This anime is very different and original. Gonna stick around to see what it has to offer.
 
2cb66819e3c1591ccb2288d.jpg


:thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top