[SELLING] Gaia Memory Complete Selection

Will they be like DX? I assume they'll be just the Candy Toy/Capsule versions with lights - meaning to say just one button instead of 3.

Just my assumption. My thinking is that it would be easier/cheaper for them to just produce more of what they have already released previously rather than design new circuit boards just for 6 memories. If they did go that route, it would've made more sense to do the whole set like that.
 
cat I get;
Screen-shot-2013-08-01-at-8.25.51-AM.png

It looks bad ass.
 
am I being ignored or something? cause I did say I was interested in all of the non dopant gaia memories

No I was not ignoring you. I did not think you expected a reply since I thought the intention of your statement was to convey that you have no interest in this thread. You only wanting the non-dopant memories is in direct conflict with my interests and the sole purpose of even starting this thread.

If for some reason you were hoping I would back out of keeping any of the memories I wanted and to be listed as a backup, I'm sorry, but it's not likely to happen.
 
No I was not ignoring you. I did not think you expected a reply since I thought the intention of your statement was to convey that you have no interest in this thread. You only wanting the non-dopant memories is in direct conflict with my interests and the sole purpose of even starting this thread.

If for some reason you were hoping I would back out of keeping any of the memories I wanted and to be listed as a backup, I'm sorry, but it's not likely to happen.

ahh sorry I thought this thread was intended to sell off the memories to people who just wanted a select few and not the whole set, very sorry about that my bad
 
ahh sorry I thought this thread was intended to sell off the memories to people who just wanted a select few and not the whole set, very sorry about that my bad

No problem. That is the intention though, except that its only the dopant memories on the market.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top