[SELLING] Interest Check:- New Gaia Memory Complete Selection

• Thread starter KamenRiderBritannia
  • Start date
K

KamenRiderBritannia

Ok here's the deal. Will only go in for this set if enough people go in aswell. If only say 2 people go in then I won't bother because let's face it, this is goon to be an expensive set. I have marked down the few that I definitely want from this set.
The rest are up for grabs. The ????? Memories are not up for grabs until we know what they are. With that said, go nuts. Requests open!

(W)
-Cyclone (Den-O Rod Form)
-Joker (Den-O Rod Form)
-Heat
-Metal (keyblademaster91)
-Luna
-Trigger (keyblademaster91)

(Briefcases)
-Finger
-Lightning
-Key
-Umbrella
-Gravitation
-Apple
-Star
-Dog
-Injury
-Bean
-Crab
-Pyramid
-You
-Orange
-Time
-Zero
-Jazz
-Ear
-Hell
-Music

(Returns)
-Unicorn
-Commander (KRB)
-Eternal(T1 version) (KRB)
-Eyes

(Novel)
-Cyclone(KR Cyclone version) (KRB)
-Zebra
-Bee
-Queenbee
-Flower
-Elephant
-Dolphin
-Salamander

(Movie War)
-Cyclone(CycloneCyclone version) (KRB)
-Joker(JokerJoker version) (KRB)

(Others)
-Sake
-Fish
-Ape
-Ammonite
-Book
-Bread
-Broadcast
-Car
-Computer
-Cycas
-Diamond
-Doctor
-Dracula
-Dragon
-Explosion
-General
-Ghost
-Giant
-Glasses
-Gold
-Highway
-House
-Karaoke
-Knight
-Mirror
-Noodle
-Number
-Octopus
-Pangaea
-Paper
-Pet
-Plant
-Pollution
-Queen
-Railway
-Ribbon
-Rocket
-Sea
-Spice
-Stress
-Toadstool
-Tower
-Union
-Water
-Young
-Zombie
-Bacteria
-Geisha
-Kabuki
-Tsuma("Wife")
-UFO
-Yoga
-Elizabeth
-????
-????
-????
-????
-????
-????

Last edited by a moderator:
Choushinsei
Depending on what the cost per Memory of that set ends up being, I'll be interested in Dolphin and Zero

What's the difference between this and the Complete Selection Memories released earlier?

Budou though
These memories are from the novel that involved Kamen Rider Cyclone's story.

Actually, the Ammonite memory wasn't in the Cyclone novel, but in a short story published in Toei Hero Max Volume 34 magazine titled "The Beginning of N/Blood and Dreams" along with the Trilobite and Mammoth memories as a spin-off of the A to Z movie for what happens to the NEVER group between the events of the Returns Movie and the A to Z Movie, which is why those 3 memories were also very briefly seen in a briefcase about 7 minutes into the KR W Returns Eternal Movie during the start of the flashback.

MATGaiaMemories_zps6a225732.jpg

So we should also get those 2 memories, plus the other memories from the Cyclone novel: Salamander, Fish, and Bee.

Also found this image calling it officially calling it the GMCS 3, that also shows both Cyclone and Joker memories, which I believe are their solo versions, like Cyclone during the Novel and Joker during the series finale, respectively.

GMCS3_zps295d12a5.jpg

Last edited:
Otaku University Student
Man, these CS memories would be so much better if they actually used the DX type memories with the two extra buttons that activate the other sounds... These are good on their own, but really disappointing when used together with a driver.

Budou though
do want! yeah, would be nice if it was the true DX one with extra sounds. gashapon/candy just isn't good enough