I liked him when he wasn't a god
There were subs for the Kakuranger movie that referred to the heroes as "Cuckoo Rangers" ...

And the Abaranger subs that translated "Emipon" as "Laugh"

Shyni
I found HK subs for the last Ultraman Mebius Gaiden that translated the title as "Superman Mebius Anecdote". Although, just crappy instead of laughably bad for me.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
A friend of mine made a blog post a while ago with screencaps from a bad HK sub of Dekaranger on a DVD she'd rented. I can't remember everything on it but they included Hoji saying "Don't call me Little Babe!" The caps are gone now but I should ask if she still has them or a copy of the DVD :laugh:

Shyni
There was another thread about this.

suckcuum.jpg

I found this thing from there. Not sure what it's about, though.

^that's a vacuum cleaner type monster who ends his sentences with ~cuum. I think that's tv-nihon subs.

A friend of mine made a blog post a while ago with screencaps from a bad HK sub of Dekaranger on a DVD she'd rented. I can't remember everything on it but they included Hoji saying "Don't call me Little Babe!" The caps are gone now but I should ask if she still has them or a copy of the DVD :laugh:

oh, I know which ep you're talking about. it's the ep where Umeko accidentally left her SP License in the fitting room.

I remember.... I think it was in Agito, where "itadakimasu!" got translated into "I shall not be stopped!"
They must have been VERY hungry :laugh: