the problem is fixed.

It was indeed a false leap year issue. Once I got back into PSN my clock was set for 2/29/2010.

My Fat PS3 was completely unaffected by this over the weekend. I wonder why.

My Fat PS3 was completely unaffected by this over the weekend. I wonder why.

It would only have come in after midnight your time on Sunday night/Monday Morning, and corrected itself by 00 gmt yesterday.

Alternately it depends on when your fat was manufactured, it seems like anything manufactured after 8/08 was unaffected.

In Justice, We Trust!
It would only have come in after midnight your time on Sunday night/Monday Morning, and corrected itself by 00 gmt yesterday.

Alternately it depends on when your fat was manufactured, it seems like anything manufactured after 8/08 was unaffected.

I bought mine like 08-09, but it was one of those 40 gig fats that came bundled with the Spiderman blu-ray...so does that mean that my PS3 would've been unaffected?

Can't say for sure. I got mine when the bundle first came out, and I was affected. Though there was no permanent damage

In Justice, We Trust!
Guess it's a good thing I waited to turn my PS3 on then, I picked a hellofa time to start plating Mass effect again though.

doesn't actually sound like there was any permanent damage done to anything. The only thing that apparently was effected were any trophies not yet synced to the PSN servers.

Same here, and mine was a 2nd gen 80GB one. which was weird that I can still access the PSN and the clock was not altered...

Again it would have only effected things on Monday. Also the generation doesn't matter, so much as the actual manufacture date.

But it's a null issue as it resolved itself.