For Great Justice... and Cookies: The Official HJU Youmacon '08 Thread

And so it is official: I will not be attending again. I gotta work that weekend, and I'm also going to see AC/DC...twice. So, yeah, no dice on me coming out. See ya all at ACEN I guess...

DAMNIT!!! Dean F'N Venture is gonna be there??! AWW, crap!
 
Last edited:

Jealous?


I am excited and anxious all at once. I've never been to a Con before, and I don't do well in situations by myself that I've never been in before. I wish Faiz was going with me.

But I still get to see kC and Keith! HOOOORAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

I think kC might be crashing with us as well. <3333
 
Not to mention we'll be hanging out with Toku Famous, Mark Musashi and be able to meet The First Black Ranger and Bulk. :)

Should be a good time. Just remember to bring your Nintendo DS!
 
This is pathetic... It's only a 50 minute drive from here and my only transportation is working Saturday. Dammit to hell! :redface2:

The only day I could possibly attend is Sunday, but I'm not even sure if it's worth it at this point... I feel sick to my stomache right now and I'm about to rider-kick my friend's arse for not tweaking his work schedule ahead of time, since we had this planned since freaking MARCH!!! :shakefist

Three years I've been trying fruitlessly to go to this... I should have seen this coming a mile away with my luck. :disappoin
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top