Not even the Ultra brothers can save mankind from sterility (one of the funnier scenarios).

Maybe select humans will be given ancient Mayan powers that will allow them to henshin and save the world from whatever threat faces our planet :buttrock:

I'm all for that! :buttrock:

It's always funny to hear peoples' responses to doomsday theories, regardless if they're BS or not. :laugh:

Sweet Sweets
I bought into the hype of the end of the world several times in my life. Each and every time, nothing happened. I'm just sick and tired of the doomsayers who constantly make up new reasons why we are still alive and come up with new dates of the end. That is no way to live. So if we die now, tomorrow, or not for another billion years, who cares. Just live your life now. That's all you can do.

Damn, I ranted for a while there. :laugh:

We may never know and we will never know the time. That's the interesting part of this case.

(insert some Den-Liner jokes here)

Actually back this time
If it happens... it happens. Not too awful much we can do about it, is there? Personally, I don't believe anyone knows when the end of the world will be.

Well, according to the Mayans, the Bible, and scientists who expect a meteor to hit us, we all die a horrible death on or around the 21st of December in 2012.

Anyone think it'll actually happen?

If it does actually happen, how do you plan on spending your last five years? ;)

The bible doesn't say that.:redface2:
& No, I don't think it will actually happen.

Mad Skillz
I've never bought any end of the world stuff aside form the Mayan calender because, y'know, it's never been wrong.

But even then, it's just a slightly bothers me at times thing.

Female Black Ranger
The bible doesn't say that.:redface2:
& No, I don't think it will actually happen.

The Bible talks about what will happen in the last days, and doesn't give and exact date. So the world will end when Jesus comes back. If you're living for Him, I don't see why you would be scared in the first place.

The Bible talks about what will happen in the last days, and doesn't give and exact date. So the world will end when Jesus comes back. If you're living for Him, I don't see why you would be scared in the first place.

I know that. Which is proof that it doesn't say anything about December 21, 2012 or a meteor hitting the earth. I do live for him, I'm not afraid of that whole December 21, 2012 meteorite crap.