Well, according to the Mayans, the Bible, and scientists who expect a meteor to hit us, we all die a horrible death on or around the 21st of December in 2012.

Anyone think it'll actually happen?

If it does actually happen, how do you plan on spending your last five years? ;)

Maybe, maybe not, but if it dose happen well it was nice posting on the forum.

and Lets just hope some scientist discover the end is actually 20,012 instead of 2012.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Meh, I heard about this years ago. I dont really believe it. And even if it is true, when my time is up, my time is up. Nothing I can really do about it. Just live life the way you are now and have no regrets.

Super Moderator
Culture of fear living up to it's usual standards.

I'd have to go with Forever Knight on this one. People have been saying stuff like that since day 1. That's not to say I'm arrogant enough to think we're invincible, obviously we're not. Bad **** can and will happen. But I think if the heroes that we enjoy in tokusatsu have taught us anything at all it would at least be that to live in fear and despair doesn't help anything or anybody.

They said that last year about June 6th 2006. We're still alive aren't we? And even if a meteor did hit, we'd more likely discover an alien civilization dubbing themselves WORM and we'll have Kamen Riders to win.

So in all, it's bullshit.

Is there a website out there listing how many times we should've died already from past prophecies?

Anyway, we probably won't know if an object will smash into us until a year in advance if we're lucky.

Words words words
I saw on the History Channel last year that the meteor most likely to hit Earth is called Apophis (love the Stargate reference, intentional or not :thumbs: ), but the chances of even that one hitting are very slim. Don't worry about it.

By the time the world ends, we'll all be dead anyway!! :dance: