Filipino HJUers Kai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've been watching WOWOW the Japanese channel back when it was still in Sun/Home Cable before being acquired by Sky. Unfortunately, I don't remember that movie you're talking about. Sorry bro. :sweat:
 
Oh mga Pinoy HJUers, alam nyo na ba na nahack yung HJU?
Pati yung account ni Tito JFC na-delete. :(
 
We have been discussing that incident on another forum I'm in.
The culprit is a 17 year old Australian schoolboy who created the mouseover code, then, hackers exploited it by redirecting it to a bad site.
 
So that's what happened....I was pretty surprised this morning when I entered the site.I don't know if it lasted until this morning.
 
FAAAKKK!!! Guys! Have you seen Glee season 2 episode 1?!! ANG GALING NI CHARICE!!! :castlerock:

Definitely made a lot of Filipinos proud! :buttrock:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top