Aw crap! You guys are relentlessly posting and posting and posting some more till I now FREAK OUT due to the "PAGE COUNTS".
Ahem... AYOS! I finally beat Touhou: Mystical Chain yesterday! Phew! The Scarlet Sisters of Stage 4, Remilia and Flandre (Flan2X) Scarlet really are painful adversaries. They made me go through the a repeat of 4 times until I finally used reflexes to bust them open.
Aw crap! You guys are relentlessly posting and posting and posting some more till I now FREAK OUT due to the "PAGE COUNTS".
Ahem... AYOS! I finally beat Touhou: Mystical Chain yesterday! Phew! The Scarlet Sisters of Stage 4, Remilia and Flandre (Flan2X) Scarlet really are painful adversaries. They made me go through the a repeat of 4 times until I finally used reflexes to bust them open.
That's what happened to me this morning. I was on @ 6AM. I went back at around 10AM and had to do like 6 or 7 pages of back reading... Some I had to skip... Bumawi yung mga insomniacs at nag post ng mga kung ano-ano... hahaha
That's what happened to me this morning. I was on @ 6AM. I went back at around 10AM and had to do like 6 or 7 pages of back reading... Some I had to skip... Bumawi yung mga insomniacs at nag post ng mga kung ano-ano... hahaha
Ginawa nyo nanamang chatroom yung thread... Sana sa Facebook nalang kayo nagchat.
Anyways, I considered Makibaoh as one of the underrated animes out there. Even yung theme is underrated. Kung may horse racing na anime, mayroon din kayang sabong?