Lurker
Well, I for one trust Kojima when it comes to gameplay, so I don't mind.

Heh, it seems that the recession finally caught up with Square, maybe the'll speed up the process and we will some some of the "coming soon" games sooner.

Lurker
If they ever do this remake, then they need to put it on PS3 & 360. Just think of the amazing graphics of it!

Lurker
If they ever do this remake, then they need to put it on PS3 & 360. Just think of the amazing graphics of it!

Well, when they PS3 came out, the remade FF7's opening cutscene for it. Look that up and you'll see more or less how it would look like.

nah, I rather they keep the turn based battle system and do some improvements on it or even better, give the players an option if they want to play it in turn based or the battle system like FF13.

Ao no Exorcist
Yeah I know it's a classic but the PS3 is capable of so much it just seems limited

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
It's still a big question... Sony has mentioned it before that they don't want to delve into doing a remake of FF7.

Chief HJU News Editor
Sorry, this has been debunked as silly Twitter people taking his comment the wrong way, he was just out with dinner for them and asked followers if they had any questions. It's actually embarrassing for that website to even keep that news up.

Last edited:
Lurker
Well, when they PS3 came out, the remade FF7's opening cutscene for it. Look that up and you'll see more or less how it would look like.

Yeah, it was the tech demo for the Ps3. They reused the cutscene for crisis core's ending.

It would be nice if they did redo this game, as long as it was turn base and not XIII press one button to do everything.