Music Favorite song!

I don't think I have a single favorite song. I do have several songs that I become obsessed with, most recently Jeff Buckley's "Hallelujah"

My favorite songs nowadays are Twisted Love, Still Here, The Autumn Leave, and more. All those song are produced by a German trance artist ATB.

Haha, I have a new favorite song every week. But the one I've loved the most was How to save a life by The Fray. A very touching song and it moves me every time I hear it. The other songs by The Fray like Over My Head, Never Say Never, You Found Me are also very good songs with deep sentiment.

Well, I don't have a favourite song every week, because today's music is nowhere near that impressive, but I do have a lot of favourite songs. Songs for different eras of my life, so to speak? La femme D'Argent by Air is one of my all time favourites. I will never forget the first time I heard that song. I was entranced completely and utterly.

I have so many favourites. Most of them from downtempo artists, and the others from house music producers.

My all time favorite song has to be Third Eye by Tool. I don't even know how to explain what the song is about, you just have to listen to it yourself. The only thing that I can tell you is that it's about the lead singer's Maynard's mother. Knowing the background of that song makes it an even more emotional experience.

Completely obsessed with Lorde's Royals. I know it's everywhere, but I love it.

I'm one of those people who has a new favorite song everyday, but very recently, I've been listening to the Bastille remix by To Kill a King.
I actually ripped this version, which has the Welcome to Night Vale intro in it to put on my iPod. Also, the music video that the person made for this is amazing! (A small warning, the video does get a little gross at times though.)

There are a lot of songs that I really like and that motivate me, but this song from Daft Punk called Contact will always be on top of any song I like, it's just so unique. I really have a thing for French house music.
This video makes it even better, it combines the song with the ending of 2001: A Space Odyssey, it's like if the song was composed for this exact scene!

Simon and Garfunkel's "The Sound Of Silence" has to be my favorite...On the contrary (to most people who would replay their favorite songs), I do not deliberately listen to it much. It is to me a scary song hidden in a beautiful, calm melody. The loneliness and alienation of man that this song describes just gives me a feeling of being transported back to the era just after WWII.

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted
In my brain still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams, I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash