Music Favorite Christmas song

I am just good to go with any fine Christmas song. This particular one sounds new to me, I am thrilled listening. I will find it hard to name a particular song as my favorite.
 
Last edited:
This is an easy one for me. Ever since I was younger I have always loved Silent Night. It just has some sort of weird power over me, and I think it has to do with my church always ending Christmas services with it.
 
This is a very timely thread since it is Christmas time. My favorite Christmas songs are the songs inside the Christmas album of the Jackson 5. Especially Give Love on Christmas Day, it evokes my youthful days that has a sentimental touch to me. But I also love Happy Christmas of John Lennon.
 
I like the old and popular song Jingle Bells for Christmas. Somehow I am more attracted to those popular old Christmas songs. I am also good with the modern or nowadays songs for the Yuletide.
 
My favorite Christmas Song is Silent Night. When I was young Mom and Dad would play the Christmas music while we decorated the Christmas Tree and the house. When certain songs are played today a flood of great memories come back.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…