I liked him when he wasn't a god
Met a few TV/movie/theatre performers at stage doors in the West End. At one point a friend and I had a thing where we tried to get the autographs of all five of the original cast of Torchwood. We succeeded - he met John Barrowman at a fan event, I met Naoko Mori (in Avenue Q) and Burn Gorman (in Oliver!) at the stage door, and we wrote to Eve Myles and Gareth David-Lloyd for their autographs

does meeting Sentai actors count? particularly Reds who are the most popular... I've met Chiba Yudai once and Ozawa Ryota twice. meeting the latter for the 3rd time next month. :anime: I've also met Niwa Mikiho more than 10 times but that's because I see her every Sunday at a radio station. :laugh:

though I really want to meet actors/actresses who are bigger than those from Tokusatsu, like Toda Erika or Aragaki Yui etc. if only there was a way to do that. :disappoin

PS: 5000th post!!

HEROW
Well, I've met a lot, but the most recent has got to be Stephen Christian, the vocalist of Anberlin during their concert.

200282_1819223954838_1067326104_2140846_573030_n.jpg

Zordon died !?!
I met and had nice 5-10 talks with Mark Hamill, RVD and Kevin Smith.

Hell, Mark loved my spider-man/ carnage shirt i was wearing.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
I have met all the member of AKB48's Team A, Team K, Team B, and the first 4 of Team 4
Also I have met SKE48, NMB48, SDN48, Momoiro Clover Z, Morning Musume, and ORIENTAL RADIO

VAMOLA!
Queen of England. Beat that.

I guess that in order to beat that is receive a message from the God? Then SK won this round with his invisible best friend.

To be honest, meeting a "famous" person are way overrated since one of us can became famous overnight like Zeddie Little (The Ridiculously Photogenic Guy). Thus my answer is my reflection in the mirror. :)

I'm not that vain!