Someday...once more
last night at my college, i had the chance to meet michio kaku, the theoritical physicist. Well, he's at least famous to me.

have you ever met anyone famous?

In Justice, We Trust!
I met Michael Smith, a chef on Food Network.

Also met Johnny young Bosch, and a crap ton of other anime voice actors at conventions.

Depends on your meaning of famous, like famous or celebrity famous, Ive met various people from the comic book industry including JRJR, Sean Philips, Dave Gibbons and Jock, and ive met the band 'Enter Shikari' :/ purchased a pint for Rou when I was underage! GET IN! whoops almost forgot I met Anthony Stewart Head while Buffy the Vampire slayer will still going strong, however I gave up my 'free' autograph to my mom ... still he was cool to meet.

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
I met WWE Wrestler Randy Orton one night when I was working at a gas station on I-90 in NY. Got to shake his and got an autograph from him. It was pretty sick. Also, as a kicker, Ted DiBiase was in the passenger side of the car that Randy was driving. Twas pretty sick experience. :D

Photographic proof:
[HIDE] 8XH9l.jpg[/HIDE]

Last edited:
HJU's master of disguise
I m related to Vincent Price.....that count?

i have met Undertaker, The Hardy Boys, Kane, Terrance Zdunich, and Lynn Bousman

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I worked at a busy Starbucks in LA for almost five years. I met lots of famous and vaguely-famous people. A could of them were even regulars. :thumbs: