Kamen Rider Black Arc-Ex child of darkness Sep 20, 2009 #12 this is messed up crayon shinchan is one of my favorite shows why are all theses celebrity dieing now
this is messed up crayon shinchan is one of my favorite shows why are all theses celebrity dieing now
Nassuman Nassuman LIVES! Sep 20, 2009 #13 Kamen Rider Black Arc-Ex said: this is messed up crayon shinchan is one of my favorite shows why are all theses celebrity dieing now Click to expand... It's the end of an era... Will anyone pick up his torch?
Kamen Rider Black Arc-Ex said: this is messed up crayon shinchan is one of my favorite shows why are all theses celebrity dieing now Click to expand... It's the end of an era... Will anyone pick up his torch?
Miaka975 Kagayaki Power Sep 20, 2009 #15 that's... just so sad... my condolences go out to his family and friends
Sapphire Ranger Lurker Sep 20, 2009 #18 R.I.P. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgZg2D9P3jI&feature=channel_page[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB5Tu6lO5WA&feature=channel_page[/ame] Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
R.I.P. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgZg2D9P3jI&feature=channel_page[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB5Tu6lO5WA&feature=channel_page[/ame]
lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god Sep 21, 2009 #20 It's not a good year to be a celebrity, is it? :sweat: RIP.