[Early Release] Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Now The Final Fury [Talk Up!]

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Both episodes were incredible. Way, way better than bullshit called Operation Overdrive finale and others.

"Path of the Righteous" - 5 out of 5.

"Now the Final Fury" - 4 out of 5.

Jungle Fury is a great season, but not the best season ever. Also, I actually prefer Gekiranger better, IMO.

Last edited:
Is not impressed right now...
-I'm assuming that was Fran and Dominic's first kiss.
-I can understand Jarrod being a little apprehensive about using his powers, but he seems kind of whiny here.
-If Camille wasn't the nicest kid on the block, does that mean she was a human too?
-That pointless explosion while they morphed reminded me of that time in History when Grumm attacked the rangers during the morphing call. Like, what was the point of that? It's not like it did anything.
-Well, that was pointless to use the Japanese animal suits. They could have just as easily done that scene without them and it would've worked just as well.
-Hey, there's Flit! I thought he was dead or something (which wouldn't be a BAD thing, but, hey, it's nice they remembered he existed).
-That last battle with Dai Shi was REALLY anticlimactic. Like, seriously, that was weak.
-HOLY CRAP! For the first time in the Disney era, two rangers actually get together! I hope Lily likes short guys.
-Ugh, Flit suddenly being human was lame. Just like in "Mystic Fate" when Leelee and her mom suddenly had a condo and Clare was now a sorceress. Yeah, we knew Flit was really human, but it's hard to really care about this when we haven't even seen him for, like, ten episodes prior.
-Aw, and Fran and Dom get together too. How cutee.

This part was... okay. After the last part being spectacular, this one was kind of a let down. The Dai Shi battle was lame, and it seemed like too much stuff was jammed in there. It was almost like they were taking the bad parts of the other Disney finales and throwing them into this one. I did like that we got some closure for Dominic and Fran, Lily and Theo, Camille and Jarrod, and Flit. But, yeah, this one was not up to par with the first part. 3/5

On the whole, I guess I'll rate them as one collective finale, which is a 7/10, which is a 3.5/5, which, being the generous guy I am, I'll round up to 4/5, or on a scale of Disney-era finales, a "Thunder Struck" out of "Storm Before the Calm."

Raxbait: Hip
so.
watever happened to this?
Jungle_King_Megazord1.jpg

Well that's one thing we haven't seen in PR as an original, is a zord.

That might be a good thing too.

Cruger & Wife should not count since they are married anyway. As for the rest... ALL FAILURES from beginning to end.

No, Trent & Kira aka Tommy & Kim ver2.0 were failures, mainly b/c Trent became a loathsome character that lied to his friends repeatedly, refusing to trust them to help him completely.

The rest were at worst left open-ended which is not the same thing as a failure.